7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lane View Post
    My highest is VR1 and she's my crafting wench. I also don't enjoy premade group content and begrudgingly do it for rewards (when I can stomach it). I likely won't ever see the inside of that dungeon. :P
    See, I LIKE pre made group content. As long as I know everyone in the group.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zylathas View Post
    I do them with my guild, they aren't that difficult. Some are more difficult then others but they aren't harder then most starter-raid bosses in any mmo. Me & my guild had some trouble on fights like Praxin Dotraine but we always made it in the end.
    That is good to hear. I am still very wary of the dungeons though.

I have a very nice and comfortable guild in WoW (A game that I am leaving) who I raid with, and I even go with them as an alternate on their Heroic SoO raid runs. But still, I just can't do content with strangers.

Deleted
    well for that reason I made my own guild which I kept relatively small (think we have 65 members with a 'core' of 20-30 members) so I don't have that problem. Although I am not doing the dungeons very often anymore, but that is mostly because I am not playing eso for hours anymore each day.

Quote Originally Posted by BrokenRavens View Post
    See, I LIKE pre made group content. As long as I know everyone in the group.
    I think I have the opposite issue you do. When I actually know the people in the group I feel pressured to perform, unless we overlevel/outgear the dungeon.

I attribute it to my dislike of team sports (team anything really). Everything throughout academia trained me to hate working with other people. I was either always the scapegoat or the one who had to do the lion's share of the work while others slacked. It's funny since they force so many group activities on you to teach you to be a "team player" later in life and it had the exact opposite effect on me. I hate having to depend on others for anything and I hate to have anyone be dependent on me. /tangent :P
    "We must now recognize that the greatest threat of freedom for us all is if we go back to eating ourselves out from within." - John Anderson

Was curious, but can the game be played with a gamepad? Fighting with the mouse is different for me, but a bit tiring (maybe a trackball would be better). And if it can, any recommendations for one?
    3DS FC: 1177 - 7882 - 6112

Quote Originally Posted by sergel02 View Post
    Was curious, but can the game be played with a gamepad? Fighting with the mouse is different for me, but a bit tiring (maybe a trackball would be better). And if it can, any recommendations for one?
    I don't use a game pad so I cannot back this up but maybe this will help
    http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info1...adSupport.html

Quote Originally Posted by smackyslap View Post
    I don't use a game pad so I cannot back this up but maybe this will help
    http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info1...adSupport.html
    Thanks for the link.

7+ Year Old Account
    Just wanted to share a pic of my Breton Sorc vampire. Looking all evil like on his mount in a graveyard.

10+ Year Old Account
    How has the game progressed since the initial launch? I quit after the free month because of the questing, aka VR zones as end game. I couldn't even get to max regular level since I started to feel burnt out from questing.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Weezing View Post
    How has the game progressed since the initial launch? I quit after the free month because of the questing, aka VR zones as end game. I couldn't even get to max regular level since I started to feel burnt out from questing.
    Well they fixed a lot of the bugs, and the quests seem to be running smoothly. (At least as far as I can tell).

They did not do any radical changes to the end game, if that is what you are asking. They added really high end content (Craglorn) and you can grind your way to max level there. (There is plenty of grind pick up groups.) And craglorn has Trials, which is ESO's raids. And they made VR creatures and PvP give a bit more XP though (I think).

But if you are asking if they somehow eliminated the VR leveling content, or made it go faster, it is still there as before. Still, personally, I find the leveling content enjoyable, so i am ok with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well they fixed a lot of the bugs, and the quests seem to be running smoothly. (At least as far as I can tell).

They did not do any radical changes to the end game, if that is what you are asking. They added really high end content (Craglorn) and you can grind your way to max level there. (There is plenty of grind pick up groups.) And craglorn has Trials, which is ESO's raids. And they made VR creatures and PvP give a bit more XP though (I think).

But if you are asking if they somehow eliminated the VR leveling content, or made it go faster, it is still there as before. Still, personally, I find the leveling content enjoyable, so i am ok with it.
    Thank you kind sir. I might give it a go one more time to at least hit max level on one of my toons.

7+ Year Old Account
    Templar love incoming from ESO. (Link!)

Aedric Spear: Puncturing Strikes
    Puncturing Strikes’ overall damage to all targets will be increased by 10%.
    Puncturing Strikes’ damage to your closest target will be increased from 100% to 110%.
    The Piercing Spear passive will add melee critical strike in addition to spell critical strike when using spear abilities.

Dawn’s Wrath: Nova
    Nova will be capable of critical strikes.
    Nova damage per tick will be increased by 20%.

Dawn’s Wrath: Solar Disturbance (Nova morph)
    Solar Disturbance will scale in damage from Ranks I-IV.
    Solar Disturbance will snare targets by 60% at all ranks.

Dawn’s Wrath: Solar Flare
    Solar Flare’s cast time will be decreased from 1.5 seconds to 1.3 seconds.
    Dark Flare will increase in damage as it ranks up.

Dawn’s Wrath: Sun Fire
    Sun Fire damage will last an extra second, resulting in an extra damage tick with two points in the Enduring Rays passive.
    Sun Fire’s snare effect and damage effect will now match.
    Sun Fire’s damage-over-time will be increased by 10% more overall damage.

Woop woop, just resubbed. Freeedooooom ! This thread will have to tolerate me once more :P

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marthenil View Post
    Woop woop, just resubbed. Freeedooooom ! This thread will have to tolerate me once more :P
    Ha! Welcome back!

Shameless selfie time. Got new gear, off to upgrade it. Not sure if I like the dress yet. Other options being Daedric heavy helmet instead (with cloth belt that's barely visible) or heavy daedric legs and the rest as is. Your thoughts before I upgrade? :P

Last edited by Marthenil; 2014-06-23 at 03:24 PM.

Deleted
    Patch not hitting today?

10+ Year Old Account
    I think not.
    "The sword is mightier than the pen, and considerably easier to kill with."

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Axislip View Post
    Patch not hitting today?
    (Link!)

"Update v1.2.3 is tentatively scheduled to release on Tuesday June 24th for North America, Wednesday June 25th for Europe. (Still in the week of the 23rd, as we stated in the June Road Ahead.)"

How are some of the armor looks in the game? the normal Elder scrools games have the bad habit of having about 5 styles of armor.

(Link!)

"Update v1.2.3 is tentatively scheduled to release on Tuesday June 24th for North America, Wednesday June 25th for Europe. (Still in the week of the 23rd, as we stated in the June Road Ahead.)"
    How nice of them to wait until my birthday. :P
    "We must now recognize that the greatest threat of freedom for us all is if we go back to eating ourselves out from within." - John Anderson

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sergel02 View Post
    How are some of the armor looks in the game? the normal Elder scrools games have the bad habit of having about 5 styles of armor.
    Eso has a lot of armor. There are 14 motif styles, (10 for playable races, 4 for non-playable) and there is an unique gear set for every level bracket. Besides that there are various costumes and armor styles that cannot be crafted.

Overall eso has a lot more then these '5' they had in previous games. Maybe 30x that number. Although I think even more.