10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Greevir View Post
    So far so good. Only getting some long loading screens upon logging on characters.

- - - Updated - - -

ESO is on Steam - http://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en...rives-on-steam When did this happen and can people who had ESO previously link it into their steam account?

- - - Updated - - -

Okay, so I've been out of the game for a while and looking for a good dw/stam build for my NB. I usually look up Tamriel Foundry for info but most of the stuff there is terrible outdated. Kinda looking at something like what this guy is running: http://tamrielfoundry.com/topic/nigh...y/#post-541775

(wish he had a link to a build calc)
    ESO has been on Steam for about 2 months, you can put the game in your steam library but it when you open the game it will still go through the launcher, basically you get some of the steam goodies but not everything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

So far so good. Only getting some long loading screens upon logging on characters.

- - - Updated - - -

ESO is on Steam - http://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en...rives-on-steam When did this happen and can people who had ESO previously link it into their steam account?

- - - Updated - - -

Okay, so I've been out of the game for a while and looking for a good dw/stam build for my NB. I usually look up Tamriel Foundry for info but most of the stuff there is terrible outdated. Kinda looking at something like what this guy is running: http://tamrielfoundry.com/topic/nigh...y/#post-541775

(wish he had a link to a build calc)
    For Group DPS or solo? There's a difference.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marthenil View Post
    For Group DPS or solo? There's a difference.
    Oh yeah. For right now most likely solo.
    Last edited by Marthenil; 2014-11-03 at 08:50 PM.

Oh yeah. For right now most likely solo.
    Not sure if you were here when it happened, but they have considerably nerfed VR solo content difficulty.
    Anything can work really, just don't use flurry, as you can't block while casting it.

I'd go with the tried and tested melee magicka build with Surprise attack and cloak, killer's blade, crippling grasp, siphoning attacks for single target and anything with Sap Essence and Veil of blades for AoE. Most likely a resto staff.

In the end, just keep blocking while using skills and you'll be fine whatever build you might use :P

EDIT: Dark cloak "cheesing" is not needed for simple mobs, but some bosses might cause you trouble, I think it's good practice to have it in hand. You can replace with AoE fear (which also looks very cool, my favourite NB skill :P) and just single target mobs instead of switching to AoE. Just block! Can't stress this enough.

EDIT2: Or you can have 2 pretty much identical bars, one with fear one with cloak. For simple mob packs and bosses respectively. Jump in from stealth>fear>surprise attack till 25%> killer's blade> jump to next mob is quite a cool and fluid way to play.
    Last edited by Marthenil; 2014-11-03 at 09:00 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, back when I last played I was getting raped, will try out a few things to see how things are working before spending the gold to respec.

Deleted
    Seems zenimax has improved on the bug fixes part. Lots of communication right after the patch and the worst bugs are already being fixed that evening.

This obviously means NA is beta'ing it for Europe, but it will help with the stability of the game in general and it's a very good way to go forward.

Yeah, back when I last played I was getting raped, will try out a few things to see how things are working before spending the gold to respec.
    you can just respec your morphs nowadays btw, and it's rather cheap

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marthenil View Post
    you can just respec your morphs nowadays btw, and it's rather cheap
    Really? Well that's pretty damn convenient!

Anyone try out the new werewolf buffs yet? patching is taking awhile for me today.

Deleted
    How does game looks like now? I tried it myself during beta but I couldn't really enjoy it. Didn't even got level cap.

Deleted
    The game is fun, played it since some of the beta weekends and I never had much issues with it at all.

The only thing I am having a problem with is endgame itemization, but they are working on it so I have patience.

werewolf buffs are good finding a decent grp to do pledges not so lol

10+ Year Old Account
    I havent played the game since 1 month after launch, and I don't plan too until dungeon scaling comes out, but once it does i will prolly never let the sub run out because I fucking LOVE the dungeons in ESO... God I cant wait x.x
    My channel: Shirgadirth I used to do let's play's but now I do reviews, but not very often. Far too busy from school. Also too poor to buy games :P

Quote Originally Posted by Bladeface View Post
    I havent played the game since 1 month after launch, and I don't plan too until dungeon scaling comes out, but once it does i will prolly never let the sub run out because I fucking LOVE the dungeons in ESO... God I cant wait x.x
    well they scale now

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by smackyslap View Post
    well they scale now
    They do? I thought that wasnt coming for a few months... How does it work? does loot scale too? Does it give as much EXP as a level appropriate dungeon? so many questions o.o
    My channel: Shirgadirth I used to do let's play's but now I do reviews, but not very often. Far too busy from school. Also too poor to buy games :P

Quote Originally Posted by Bladeface View Post
    They do? I thought that wasnt coming for a few months... How does it work? does loot scale too? Does it give as much EXP as a level appropriate dungeon? so many questions o.o
    well it feels like fighting v14s in lower dungeon i can't tell xp I think the scaling might be a bit high or all these pledges groups are just lame and from what ti've seen dungeon loot doesn't scale to v14

Quote Originally Posted by Lycanthat View Post
    Here's my prediction for the release dates for all confirmed upcoming features:

• 1.6 Imperial City, Mid-December
    • 1.7 Justice System/Thieves Guild/Dark Brotherhood, early February
    • 1.8 Wrothgar (solo PVE zone), Mid-March
    • 1.9 Champion system, late April
    • 2.0 Murkmire adventure zone, late June (slight delay due to the huge Champ system changes)
    • 2.1 Spellcrafting, late July

Thoughts?
    I honestly see them going on console after the new champion system in place. No point in releasing console right before the revamp. So maybe the console version will come out a year after PC release? Also, Wrothgar is what I am really waiting for the previews looked great.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharuko View Post
    I honestly see them going on console after the new champion system in place. No point in releasing console right before the revamp. So maybe the console version will come out a year after PC release? Also, Wrothgar is what I am really waiting for the previews looked great.
    I did notice a 'wrothgar lore' section in update 1.4 under the book tab.

Quote Originally Posted by zylathas View Post
    I did notice a 'wrothgar lore' section in update 1.4 under the book tab.
    Yeah they had shown previews of the zone in the what's coming next video and the zone looked very good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharuko View Post
    Yeah they had shown previews of the zone in the what's coming next video and the zone looked very good.
    Bare in mind this is from June
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.