I overleveled most of the zone too during my AD journey, tho I'm the kind of player who grabs every ressources and kill way more mobs than necessary, that might be why.

Deleted
    Must say that the information posted on the forums has greatly improved this week. Many more posts are made and they tend to be more open about things aswell. A good example is that update 6 will most likely not arrive next week (although it might), last year they would probably have ignored us till it got onto the PTS.

Hopefully they keep this up and get a little more active on replying to important questions.

http://www.pcgamer.com/elder-scrolls...o-play-rumours

Welp, another batch of gasoline for the F2P rumors.

ugh please no f2p so many ways it can ruin the game.

I got my Imperial Edition account all ready for my return trip. Just say the three magic words Zenimax.

What ever happened to the veteran rewards for being subscribed?
    "We must now recognize that the greatest threat of freedom for us all is if we go back to eating ourselves out from within." - John Anderson

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    http://www.pcgamer.com/elder-scrolls...o-play-rumours

Welp, another batch of gasoline for the F2P rumors.
    I'm all for it going f2p/b2p. I gave it the original 30days and even resubbed for 60days "barely played a week" The problems I had was still there and like Angryjoe said in his review its a great b2p/f2p MMO but a bad Sub MMO. I have fallowed it since release and they have improved it but in my opinion its too little too late and still needs a lot of work.

But like I said if they still plan to release on Ps4/XboxOne there is no way in hell it can have a sub attached. If they released for console as f2p or b2p but was still p2p on PC then that would kill there PC community within a day.

They have a choice ether scrap the Console port and keep the PC or make it b2p/f2p across the board. When it go's f2p/b2p ill come back and play it via ps4 but its not worth a sub in my opinion.

Also to add with the selection that Ps4 has right now on MMO's there is no way ESO would work on that platform alone as a p2p title and XboxOne is getting Neverwinter along with some other MMO's I do believe. I never though it would work on consoles as a p2p unless they did what FFXIV did and do cross platform.

People will hate that the game will go b2p/f2p and I understand but in order for it to stay around its going to need to change its model. If it go's b2p ill happly drop $60 more and get the Ps4 version. But right now I outright refuse to pay $15 a month for it even more so since I can get my moneys worth else where via WoW or FFXIV.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Zafire View Post
    My major problem with ESO was you couldn't really "choose" to play certain roles completely because they were bad at soloing. For example, my Nightblade had to have a lot of points into siphoning just to be able to not die.

That and no Dark Brotherhood. I'm definitely going to pick it back up when that comes out.
    Well, you didn't have to put a lot of points into siphoning. Like I just had leeching strikes, haste from assassination, chainstunned from Shadow, and roll dodged like it was Dark Souls. Hell, I didn't even really use siphoning skills until I was v4 and used that aoe for craiglorn farming. If your build isn't optimized, then you just gotta have a different playstyle. Currently my NB build is to instagib 1 person in Cyrodiil and try my damndest to get out alive so I can do it again. Decent for pve, damn near useless in large scale pvp, but very fun when I pull it off. Besides, there is always a second skill bar and when you farm for skyshards you'll be drowning in skill points so you can do whatever you please.

Quote Originally Posted by Lane View Post
    What ever happened to the veteran rewards for being subscribed?
    Already in place.
    http://skyrimfansite.com/ice-wraith-...o-subscribers/
    Quote Originally Posted by Suffer the Consequences View Post
    Gender is irrelevant. Everyone has a penis in video games, and it is measured purely on skill. Mionelol's cock is massive.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardkorr View Post
    I never received the 6 month reward though nor have I heard any more about it in months.
    "We must now recognize that the greatest threat of freedom for us all is if we go back to eating ourselves out from within." - John Anderson

Quote Originally Posted by Lane View Post
    I never received the 6 month reward though nor have I heard any more about it in months.
    I got both my rewards have you been subed for a total of 3 and 6 months? they also show up in the mail so there is a slim chance you might of missed it and it got deleted in the mail im not sure.
    Last edited by smackyslap; 2015-01-09 at 08:51 AM.

Deleted
    They send them out every 3 months. So 9 months after game release (february) they will check who is eligible and send out the pets. You will most likely get your 6 month reward then.

10+ Year Old Account
    Did anyone really doubt the F2P/B2P change?
    People are being a bit blue-eyed if they believe any new competitor on the market can survive indefinitely on subscriptions when it's the kind of high investment production that Wildstar and ESO clearly are. And publishers are keenly aware of this fact, the market learned from SWTOR at the very latest.

Subs and retail boxes are a great way to cash-in on the initial investment, then you go F2P for the sustained profit. Being done on every other new AAA release.

I for one am looking forward to this happening (just rumours at this point mind you), because while I didn't want to invest into the release price and subscribe, I am interesting in giving it a swing, and I think many are under a new model.
    Last edited by miffy23; 2015-01-09 at 12:49 PM.

i kinda hope it does go f2p, but i don't want to see it become swtor's horrible f2p bullshit with making f2p players extremely gimped.

IF ESO goes free to play, the community will go to shit, pure and simple. F2P while nice since you can get in and play brings out a whole different beast of players that are just... toxic.. and bad. If it goes free, say good bye to any decency that's left in the game. The ONLY game out of basically every f2p mmo on the market that hasn't been "tainted" or ruined from f2p is Rift and I know Ill be laughed at but I don't give a shit. They have done the f2p system perfectly and hope that another dev team follows their f2p structure and the players that are playing it are still better then your typical f2p crowd. There's still some decency left there.

f2p = bye bye quality players/and more importantly, quality PEOPLE. f2p may be better for them on a business standpoint but on our side, the players side, we get screwed because of the toxic players and people

Im pulling for ESO because I really enjoyed the game but not currently playing it. If it does well and the upcoming patches are somewhat successful I might have to dip my feet back into it.
    Last edited by Extremities; 2015-01-09 at 04:25 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I postponed all the pve stuff, and pvp is kinda dead on Thrornblade EU.
    I wish they would tell me if f2p or not.
    It pisses me off.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder if WS and ESO call each other and say, you go F2P first, no you, etc etc.

Hope it does go F2P, because it was the better MMO, just not worth a sub.

Deleted
    I don't get this not sub worthy BS after conversion they still need 12 euros per player per month. Not paying is pure greed as it makes others needing to pay more and/or zenimax introducing stronger stuff so they can get the 12 euros per plater per month they need.

Quote Originally Posted by Extremeties View Post
    IF ESO goes free to play, the community will go to shit, pure and simple. F2P while nice since you can get in and play brings out a whole different beast of players that are just... toxic.. and bad.
    This isn't true at all, especially at max level. Communities are determined far more by the type of game than its business model.

WoW has no more or less of a shitty community at max level than F2P games like SWTOR or Rift, for example. But a game like City of Heroes? Fantastic community throughout, even after it went F2P. FFXIV? Fantastic, super welcoming community (for the most part), similar to how the community in FFXI was.

Yes, you'll get shitty trolls at low level, but they don't stick around for long as they flit from game to game trolling away.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    While I think it's worth the box cost, F2P simply brings in more potential players and revenue. Additionally, it often brings needed life to lower levels of the game to help make the overall experience more enjoyable for everyone. Free players are content for all players. I definitely want to play this game again very soon, but it really doesn't matter to me whether it is free or not. I suspect it would be better for the game overall, which is great. I won't be fussed.
    BAD WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    While I think it's worth the box cost, F2P simply brings in more potential players and revenue. Additionally, it often brings needed life to lower levels of the game to help make the overall experience more enjoyable for everyone. Free players are content for all players. I definitely want to play this game again very soon, but it really doesn't matter to me whether it is free or not. I suspect it would be better for the game overall, which is great. I won't be fussed.
    On the other hand F2P brings veeeeeery bad crowd (of cheap people, people who love to harass because accounts are free, bots, cheaters etc). Usually it's pros outweighed by cons.