Quote Originally Posted by Shinoashi View Post
    I heard beta invites will be going out at the end of this month. This true?

Tired of wasting away, waiting to see if I get a beta vite or not.
    Most likely you missed the announcement found here: http://elderscrollsonline.com/en/new...tions-answered

Basically, beta testing for friends and family already started. Closed beta invites will go out around the end of this month.

Quote Originally Posted by Tabbycat View Post
    Most likely you missed the announcement found here: http://elderscrollsonline.com/en/new...tions-answered

Basically, beta testing for friends and family already started. Closed beta invites will go out around the end of this month.
    I don't know how the hell I missed that, but some how I did. sigh...

Well, anyways, thanks Tabby!

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope they open up argonian lore a bit more. They seem like the playable race with the least amount of back story.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Murphlord View Post
    I hope they open up argonian lore a bit more. They seem like the playable race with the least amount of back story.
    Back story; scampered about and ate some small insects.

10+ Year Old Account
    so this nord got drunk and mated with a lizard

I sure wish during the combat Q&A that someone asked about the pet perk

Quote Originally Posted by Kalyyn View Post
    It depends on what you're going for. If you want to be a spell-flinging turret that can blow shit up but breaks like glass if anyone so much as nudges you, then yes. You would go for the cloth armor.

However, if you want to get right up in the action and be able to outlast your opponent, then you'd go the heavy armor route. Hell, you might even just get yourself a broadsword and just use your sorcerer abilities to augment your melee attacks.
    I understand this part and in skyrim I am playing a heavy armor caster/tank.I just hope that TESO will manage to make them somewhat "balance" (don't mean/care about pvp) and the one option will not be far more efficient than the other with the result to look "ridiculous/noob" if you go with a unique character build...because sadly, the difference in MMO from single player game is efficiency and community will ask from you to be efficient in order to participate in group events..maybe you alone will seek efficiency instead of uniqueness just to speed up things (grind,leveling).

Of course I am not asking for perfect balance here as this is impossible, I will just hate to see things like "for destruction perks, this perk from x armor is mandatory and will boost your performance by x %". Anyway is too early to judge and we know tiny information from the game so far..I just express some concerns but I hope we ll see a true unique character build
    The trick of selling a FFA-PvP MMO is creating the illusion among gankers that they are respectable fighters while protecting them from respectable fights, as their less skilled half would be massacred and quit instead of “HTFU” as they claim.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Woakerio View Post
    There will be pets? Like animal pets or summoned atronachs?

Quote Originally Posted by Woakerio View Post
    There will be a part 2 so you have plenty of time to submit a question to them regarding combat and the pet perk.

I wish someone would answer this question: Will there be followers in ESO like it is in Skyrim? The followers are one of the things about Skyrim that enhances the story and gameplay for me. I liked how they did it in SWTOR but I think it could be done alot better tbh. One thing would be a perk-tree for followers and not constricting you to 4 different followers but rather have say 29 different followers that you could aquire through quest chains.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemmiwink View Post
    I wish someone would answer this question: Will there be followers in ESO like it is in Skyrim? The followers are one of the things about Skyrim that enhances the story and gameplay for me. I liked how they did it in SWTOR but I think it could be done alot better tbh. One thing would be a perk-tree for followers and not constricting you to 4 different followers but rather have say 29 different followers that you could aquire through quest chains.
    I pity the studio who has to record interactive voicing for 29+ followers..

*Take 32 of the 15th person making the same dialogue line for everything to be viable*
    "Okay, same line... from the top..."

Not to mention the costs.. *Shivers*

Note: This is not to say it would not be possible, nor awesome. It would deffinately be an awesome idea. It was just a fun little jab at the guys in the recording booth having to listen to the same dialogue options so every companion of the 29+ has something to say about X situration encountered. I know I'd call in sick that year xD
    Last edited by mmoc1f48e0f23e; 2013-03-14 at 11:13 AM.

I'm not sure they'll go for that. With so much voicing done in SWTOR, after it failed - it really hit the money pocket. It's kinda risky to make a lot of companions with full voice-acting. And with all my belief in TESO, I still wouldn't have gone this route. Too risky.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder how many people are going to make an argonian templar named raptor jesus.

I wonder how many people are going to make an argonian templar named raptor jesus.
    sweet jesus.... that might be the greatest idea ever. if they change the argonian models a bit, i'll totally do that.

10+ Year Old Account
    after reading this

i signed up for beta

got accepted

and created my own religion

1 and then:

Raptrjesus
    Raptorjesussss
    Raptørjësüs

Quote Originally Posted by Kasperio View Post
    I pity the studio who has to record interactive voicing for 29+ followers..

*Take 32 of the 15th person making the same dialogue line for everything to be viable*
    "Okay, same line... from the top..."

Not to mention the costs.. *Shivers*

Note: This is not to say it would not be possible, nor awesome. It would deffinately be an awesome idea. It was just a fun little jab at the guys in the recording booth having to listen to the same dialogue options so every companion of the 29+ has something to say about X situration encountered. I know I'd call in sick that year xD
    It shouldn't be like swtor..in skyrim all NPCs are voiced but it doesn't matter if they are from a different actor or from one specific..They have to find just few good voices and put all dialoges like this.Swtor gone crazy about this without a reason.
    The trick of selling a FFA-PvP MMO is creating the illusion among gankers that they are respectable fighters while protecting them from respectable fights, as their less skilled half would be massacred and quit instead of “HTFU” as they claim.

Quote Originally Posted by papajohn4 View Post
    It shouldn't be like swtor..in skyrim all NPCs are voiced but it doesn't matter if they are from a different actor or from one specific..They have to find just few good voices and put all dialoges like this.Swtor gone crazy about this without a reason.
    Exactly what I was thinking too. It doesn't have to be as OTT as SWTOR. Equally epic, just a bit more subtle. 29 was just a number though, I just want enough followers to not feel like everyone has the same follower with them.

I'm curious if the development of professions in this game will effect later single player TES games. It'd be nice to have a crafting system that's a bit more interesting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasm View Post
    It's not that drugs are for people who can't handle reality. Reality is for people who can't handle drugs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xxf2dxx View Post
    I'm curious if the development of professions in this game will effect later single player TES games. It'd be nice to have a crafting system that's a bit more interesting.

what, you mean crafting 500 daggers to get max level isnt interesting? :P