Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    I guess you don't play any MMOs then.
    I don't play MMOs with cash shops.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tackhisis View Post
    name one that dosent have a cash shop and ill send you a link to said mmos cash shop
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tackhisis View Post
    You play WoW. Well, at least according to some posts of yours you did at some point.

WoW has a cash shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    name one that dosent have a cash shop and ill send you a link to said mmos cash shop
    FFXI and soon to be FFXIV for the more recent MMO's.

I don't think UO, Asherons Call and a few other small niche/old MMO's have them either.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by edgecrusher View Post
    FFXI and soon to be FFXIV for the more recent MMO's.

I don't think UO, Asherons Call and a few other small niche/old MMO's have them either.
    I don't think TESO is aiming for small or niche
    And UO has (had? can't find it anymore) a shop as far as I remember, they sold housing stuff and so on.

Also: just ignore Tackhisis already... he's just trolling

He said "You can't kill your mount but you can have multiple ones". Listen closely, he's hard to understand in the video. The sound is poor quality unfortunately.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tabbycat View Post
    He said "You can't kill your mount but you can have multiple ones". Listen closely, he's hard to understand in the video. The sound is poor quality unfortunately.
    guess you're right, there was a slight hint of a "t" ... fixed it in the post, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by edgecrusher View Post
    Nope. Most early beta NDA's basically prevent you from saying anything at all. It was that way with SWTOR in the super early beta, it's that way with FFXIV and WildStar currently as well. It's actually pretty standard operating procedure for most MMO's.
    Its worth nothing that NDA obviously cannot apply before you sign it, so naturally since you find out about your beta acceptance prior to signing an NDA, you can most certainly disclose that fact before you sign it.

Depending on the text of the actual NDA, and whether or not it applies retroactively (e.g. to things that happened before you signed it), you may be able to continue disclosing it after signing it too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashnazg View Post
    Its worth nothing that NDA obviously cannot apply before you sign it, so naturally since you find out about your beta acceptance prior to signing an NDA, you can most certainly disclose that fact before you sign it.

Depending on the text of the actual NDA, and whether or not it applies retroactively (e.g. to things that happened before you signed it), you may be able to continue disclosing it after signing it too.
    It's also worth noting that you can't get beta access without signing it because you're not even in the pool of people to be selected.
    So please, no attempts to make others or yourself dance around the NDA in place.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.buffed.de/TESO-The-Elder-...Video-1072227/

New video from Buffed.de talking with Paul Sage. Some new information came out from this.

http://forums.bethsoft.com/topic/146...dde-interview/

I made the list of all the questions answered from the video and the OP added to the first post. So if you just want to read what they talked about instead of listening there is a good read there.

Quote Originally Posted by Totori View Post
    It's also worth noting that you can't get beta access without signing it because you're not even in the pool of people to be selected.
    So please, no attempts to make others or yourself dance around the NDA in place.
    I was speaking more generally. For TESO, yes - you are correct.

From what i read, is it safe to say we can't explore the whole world on 1 character? Other alliance zones are off limits correct?

Quote Originally Posted by Zanag View Post
    http://www.buffed.de/TESO-The-Elder-...Video-1072227/

New video from Buffed.de talking with Paul Sage. Some new information came out from this.

http://forums.bethsoft.com/topic/146...dde-interview/

I made the list of all the questions answered from the video and the OP added to the first post. So if you just want to read what they talked about instead of listening there is a good read there.
    I think it's pretty cool that we can feed our mount, and that it changes depending on what you feed it, this should add a lot of immersion to the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sergel02 View Post
    From what i read, is it safe to say we can't explore the whole world on 1 character? Other alliance zones are off limits correct?
    Nope you can see all of Tamriel on one character if you want to. But first you must complete your factions story line then you are allowed to go to the next factions zone and it will be 50+. And once you complete all of those quests you can go to the final faction zone and do 50++ quests there. But the one big thing out of this is that it's all instanced and you will NOT see enemy factions when you go to their zones. The only place in the game that you will run into enemy factions is in Cyrodiil.

Quote Originally Posted by sergel02 View Post
    You can explore and do 100% of the quests and zones as 1 character.

It's just 50+ and 50++ phased content.
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

Quote Originally Posted by Zanag View Post
    Nope you can see all of Tamriel on one character if you want to. But first you must complete your factions story line then you are allowed to go to the next factions zone and it will be 50+. And once you complete all of those quests you can go to the final faction zone and do 50++ quests there. But the one big thing out of this is that it's all instanced and you will NOT see enemy factions when you go to their zones. The only place in the game that you will run into enemy factions is in Cyrodiil.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bardarian View Post
    You can explore and do 100% of the quests and zones as 1 character.

It's just 50+ and 50++ phased content.
    Okay thanks, that clears things up. I don't mind the idea, since it offers lots to do after the level cap.
    Somewhat sad, as someone who doesn't like PvP, that Cyrodill is a pvp zone, but hopefully the other zones make up for it.

In any case, for some reason i'm still a bit skeptical about a 2013 release. Perhaps it's just the lack of info.

Not sure if I missed it or not, have they mentioned anything about housing in TESO?

Do you guys think it's possible? I have never played a MMO with housing systems, but I always loved having my houses and decorating them on Skyrim.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mogulkhan View Post
    Not sure if I missed it or not, have they mentioned anything about housing in TESO?

Do you guys think it's possible? I have never played a MMO with housing systems, but I always loved having my houses and decorating them on Skyrim.
    There will not be any player housing at launch of the game. ZeniMax has said that they will consider putting it in later if the fans really want it.

Hopefully get some new and interesting info from E3 since it's a week or two away. I'd love a dungeon video

10+ Year Old Account
    i wonder if there will be any sea elves or sloads in game since it starts in 2E 582
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.