Totally agree with Kasperio on this one. Don't let the no chat bubbles slide like so many features in SWTOR ended up missing because of tolerant fans not minding things like no add-on support, no chat bubbles etc. Lobby your ass off and they will implement it in the game. Adding chat bubbles via add-ons is possible but sounds alot like it could have similar negative effects to early gear score addon in WoW. Anyone remember the lag?

10+ Year Old Account
    New gameplay and screenshots released today prior to QuakeCon.

Last edited by Zanag; 2013-08-01 at 03:37 PM.

Looked pretty good there. Definitely Elder Scrolls atmosphere. While it isn't Skyrim level of fidelity (and I don't think we can expect an mmo at this time to be that way), I liked how it looks. Definitely more positive feels for this game lately.

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    Thought i should put this here:
    You wanted new, uncut footage of The Elder Scrolls Online, and we're bringing it to you straight from the QuakeCon show floor!

Get ready to tune in to our stream as we take on a dungeon and show more live ESO gameplay, all presented by Paul Sage (ZeniMax Online Studios' Creative Director) and members of the development team.

WHERE:
    http://twitch.tv/bethesda

WHEN:
    Friday, August 2nd, 1:30 PM EDT (6:30 PM GMT)

INFO: http://elderscrollsonline.com/

Don't worry if you can't watch us live; the full replay will be available on Twitch after the presentation.

This is our first ever live gameplay stream, and we hope you'll join in the fun!

-The Elder Scrolls Online Team
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

New video looks great.

I am glad they gave up on making World of Skyrimcraft and made this into a real TES mmo.

I wonder how things turned out in the darkest timeline...

Edit: Tab targeting
    Last edited by Bardarian; 2013-08-01 at 04:34 PM.
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellravager View Post
    Thought i should put this here:
    You wanted new, uncut footage of The Elder Scrolls Online, and we're bringing it to you straight from the QuakeCon show floor!

Get ready to tune in to our stream as we take on a dungeon and show more live ESO gameplay, all presented by Paul Sage (ZeniMax Online Studios' Creative Director) and members of the development team.

WHERE:
    http://twitch.tv/bethesda

WHEN:
    Friday, August 2nd, 1:30 PM EDT (6:30 PM GMT)

INFO: http://elderscrollsonline.com/

Don't worry if you can't watch us live; the full replay will be available on Twitch after the presentation.

This is our first ever live gameplay stream, and we hope you'll join in the fun!

-The Elder Scrolls Online Team
    Can't wait! already excited from now but 1 question, does that mean after that the NDA is lifted?

Deleted
    Is there a separate thread where you can link NDA breaking stuff? I got a few big ~1 hour vids of gameplay in maxed out graphics/1080p.

Quote Originally Posted by Snore View Post
    Is there a separate thread where you can link NDA breaking stuff? I got a few big ~1 hour vids of gameplay in maxed out graphics/1080p.
    TESO's reddit.
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by enchanted View Post
    Can't wait! already excited from now but 1 question, does that mean after that the NDA is lifted?
    The NDA probably won't be lifted till the Open Beta starts. They still have a ton of things they haven't even beta tested yet (Aldmeri Dominion/Cyrodiil/Adventure Zones (but they haven't even really started working on them yet)).

Quote Originally Posted by Bardarian View Post
    New video looks great.

I am glad they gave up on making World of Skyrimcraft and made this into a real TES mmo.
    Definitely agree. I like the direction they are going and it really appears that they listened to some of the feedback. Their best bet is to make a game for their elder scrolls fan base first, and the mmo fans second.

It suck's that they haven't implemented chat bubbles, but it sucks even more that there isn't going to be any dueling. What were they thinking, not putting in something so important. How will people perfect their builds, or prove that thy're the best among their friends?. All joking aside, I think Zenimax is making a huge mistake, I know a lot of people are going to be pissed.

Herald of the Titans Darksoldierr's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Looking good so far
    Time is on our side
    Brutal Gladiator Enhancement Shaman *rawr*

Quote Originally Posted by Zanag View Post
    New gameplay and screenshots released today prior to QuakeCon.

Is that Oblivion's intro I heard in the beginning?

Deleted
    Is that Oblivion's intro I heard in the beginning?
    Yepp, it is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Live stream starting in just under 30 minutes.

10+ Year Old Account
    really short but it looked nice
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

First person looked pretty darn good for a fantasy mmo. Definitely more positive about the game now.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    is live stream over?

I wish they would of showed PvP, oh well : /

Deleted
    Looked pretty bland to me honestly.
    Though I won't know for sure until I play it, could have just been the guy giving the presentation being boring and basically not saying a thing after a while so it was pretty much completely silent apart from the combat sounds.
    The main reason I like the look of the game is still there at least, the whole being able to wear any armor with any weapon, not to mention the skills you can get from the fighter's/mages guild and from being a werewolf/vampire.

Not to mention the place/area they showed off was a bad choice, it was all dark and brown. I like Morrowind, but they really should have shown off a place that's more colorful.
    Last edited by mmoc40f44cec44; 2013-08-02 at 06:10 PM.