10+ Year Old Account
    I really wonder how they will put the elder scrolls experience in an MMO form

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    I really wonder how they will put the elder scrolls experience in an MMO form
    Sacrifices will have to be made, but I believe it can be done. You probably won't be able to slaughter anyone you want though.

Quote Originally Posted by Murphlord View Post
    Sacrifices will have to be made, but I believe it can be done. You probably won't be able to slaughter anyone you want though.
    I hope there's some World PvP in the zones, unlike GW2. Unless Cyrodiil is fucking massive, the PvP aspect of this game won't be enough for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wombinator04 View Post
    I hope there's some World PvP in the zones, unlike GW2. Unless Cyrodiil is fucking massive, the PvP aspect of this game won't be enough for me.
    With the mega server thing they're doing, I doubt there'll be a shortage of WPvP. I was referring to NPCS in my previous post.

Quote Originally Posted by wombinator04 View Post
    There won't be any world pvp in anywhere other than Cyrodiil if they keep this invisible wall stuff at launch.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    There won't be any world pvp in anywhere other than Cyrodiil if they keep this invisible wall stuff at launch.
    Oh yeah, forgot about that. I really don't see the point of them doing that. I hope it gets removed. If not, then let's hope Cyrodil very is large.
    Last edited by Loaf Lord; 2013-03-07 at 04:19 AM.

Oh yeah, forgot about that. I really don't see the point of them doing that. I hope it gets removed. If not, then let's hope Cyrodil very is large.
    They could allow for a single player feel in the leveling zones since players of the other factions can't interfere and thus you might be able to start killing guards or knocking out NPC's (albeit with a ton of effort) in faction-friendly zones.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Deleted
    I can foresee something similar to Halo's cloaking. You'll be pretty hidden, but if people look hard enough they can see how the surroundings sort of ripple as you move.

---------- Post added 2013-03-06 at 04:06 AM ----------

They also said that the Dark Brotherhood will be a faction. Perhaps everyone will be able to sneak around after learning from the them and it'll just be a PVE thing?
    Not everyone would want to join the DB though, with them being murderers and evil Besides, sneaking and remaining unseen is more of a Thieves Guild area. DB isn't about sneaking at all, even though some of them do it as well, it's just murders.

Sooo excited for this game!

Deleted
    somethings wrong, they still havn't sent me a beta invite.

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    somethings wrong, they still havn't sent me a beta invite.
    End March for beta invites.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post

but..but im not that patient.

10+ Year Old Account
    Have they said when they're going to release more info on the game? I want at least another video explaining more things they're going to do.
    Last edited by Loaf Lord; 2013-03-08 at 04:01 AM.

Deleted
    I bet they will release some extra info around the same time they send out the first beta invites within the first two weeks. It's coming in slowly but it keeps me busy looking forward to it, cannot wait!

The food truck tour starts on the 10th and there's Pax on the 22nd.

I'm sure we will see a lot more info at Pax.

Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    :O I can't wait to see if my application skills beats out you guys and your pure excitment (*cough nerdiness cough*) for the game.

---------- Post added 2013-03-08 at 08:28 AM ----------

Here is a link for that Beta invite information:

http://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en...tions-answered

How do I sign up?
    If you haven’t signed up to beta test ESO yet, sign up now.

When does testing start?
    We held our first small friends-and-family test on February 28th. Invitations to the general public for the first round of beta events will be sent around the end of March. We’ll post notifications on our website and social media channels whenever we send a batch of invitations. When we do, check the e-mail address you used to register for the beta. If you’ve been selected, you’ll receive an invitation with instructions.

What is a beta event?
    In the beginning of the beta program, invitations will be for scheduled play sessions. This means that the game will only be available for play during specific times (provided in the invitation). Every beta event will have a clear focus; our developers will be looking for feedback on specific areas, features, or other gameplay elements.

How long are beta events and when are they held?
    At first, beta events will generally be held on the weekends, and each test will have limited windows of access to the game. You’ll receive your invitation in advance so you can make time to participate. While there will only be a few events per month early on, they will be held more frequently as we approach launch. As we progress through testing, we’ll also begin scheduling longer tests that allow testers to provide more detailed feedback on topics like progression.

How many testers will be invited?
    We’re starting with smaller groups of focused testers during March and April. However, as we approach launch, beta events will get bigger. Our AvA tests will likely require thousands of participants, and stress tests will be even larger!

How do you choose testers?
    We’ll select testers based on different criteria for each beta event depending on our needs for that test. For instance, we may invite players who indicated a preference for a certain type of content (PvE, PvP, crafting) or who reside in a certain territory for particular events, and for others, computer specs may play an important role. We’re not only looking for one type of tester or only for testers with top-of-the-line PCs; a broad range will be selected.

What happens if I’m selected?
    If you’re invited to test, you’ll receive an e-mail at the address you registered with for the beta. The invitation will include a download link for the game client. You should expect a download size of around 20GB, so it’s best to start downloading as soon as you receive your invitation.

Can I be invited to multiple beta events?
    Yes, it’s possible to be selected for multiple beta events. However, an invitation to one beta event does not guarantee that you’ll be invited to additional events. When you receive an invitation, it will be for a specific beta event.

What kind of feedback will I be asked for?
    Your invitation will contain information about the focus of the test you’ve been invited to, so make sure to read it! You’ll be asked to complete surveys and submit feedback and bugs in-game as you play, and you may be asked to participate in additional surveys once the in-game portion of the test has concluded. The beta forums will also be available for feedback and discussion.

How do I avoid beta scams?
    As we ramp up for beta events, it’s likely you’ll see more attempts by scammers to trick you into sharing your personal information with them. We’ve seen many video, e-mail, and website scams pretending to offer access to The Elder Scrolls Online beta. Here are a few tips to help you protect yourself from scammers:

•Always check elderscrollsonline.com for official announcements. We will make official updates when we send invitations.
    •Don’t click on links you aren’t sure about, whether they’re on a website or in an e-mail. Copy or type the URL in the address bar in your browser to be safe.
    If you have any questions about an e-mail you’ve received or a site you think could be questionable, contact our Support Team and they’ll be happy to help.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope the racials aren't too ridiculous. From the descriptions of the races, it seems like they want to make certain races the best at something.

Deleted
    Can someone in the beta say if the argonian models have been improved over the screenshots that have been released long time ago ? A yes or no would suffice.

Quote Originally Posted by Ventolin View Post
    Can someone in the beta say if the argonian models have been improved over the screenshots that have been released long time ago ? A yes or no would suffice.
    Is that a clever way of trying to see if theres a secret beta going on?

Because the rest of us our waiting till late this month for beta to start lol
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

Beta has only been out for friends and family of developers. I'm pretty sure everyone here have zero connections so no none of us can tell you.

Gosh I can't wait to see how well my application did. I don't even remember what I said.