Quote Originally Posted by Disciples View Post
    We need player housing bad. I want a little house to dump all my shit in and let my housecarl deal with it.
    not really. And I would hope player housing isn't just some bank extension... cause that would be well beyond a major let down.

So it sounds like Vamps haven't spawned on N. America server The Rift zone since after the patching/maint on the 10th. About half the 'nightly' spawns have been WW, the rest have been nothing.

This happening in the other 2 N. America zones, and is it happening in Europe?
    Last edited by obdigore; 2014-04-21 at 03:27 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by xanzul View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    So if the states get together and work with the Legislative Branch to write an amendment to the federal constitution, you think the Judiciary (SCOTUS) could strike it down for being 'unconstitutional'?
    Uh...yes. Absolutely.

I am really enjoying the game so far and only ran into very minor problems, such as a not being a able to do a quest due to it being bugged.

The game is fun and it's a challenge to level imo.

The only thing I wish they would do is put a cool down on dodge and remove the stam cost. The game seems a bit overly hard on melee at time imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Robert3620 View Post
    The game seems a bit overly hard on melee at time imo.
    I am doing Veteran leveling and just hit VR2 and right now if I pull 3 mobs I die as melee. Not sure if I am doing something wrong, but I have a good build and know how to play (I think). Seems like VR questing is over tuned or I am doing something wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharuko View Post
    I am doing Veteran leveling and just hit VR2 and right now if I pull 3 mobs I die as melee. Not sure if I am doing something wrong, but I have a good build and know how to play (I think). Seems like VR questing is over tuned or I am doing something wrong.
    I'm almost at VR3 as caster. I have to burn my ultimate if I want to pull a 3 group, especially if it has a healer. Other than that, find a leveling buddy (I heal, level with me!) or avoid 3 pulls.
    So if the states get together and work with the Legislative Branch to write an amendment to the federal constitution, you think the Judiciary (SCOTUS) could strike it down for being 'unconstitutional'?
    Uh...yes. Absolutely.

10+ Year Old Account
    can't you nuke 1-2 before they get to you and then kite / cc the other ?
    I ask because I am a solo caster also(lv 38 now), and all this VR talk kind of scares me ;D

Quote Originally Posted by rogerwilko View Post
    can't you nuke 1-2 before they get to you and then kite / cc the other ?
    I ask because I am a solo caster also(lv 38 now), and all this VR talk kind of scares me ;D
    They have more health than you and hit as hard/harder than you do. CC is your only option, generally.

If I don't ulti one of them, or don't manage to quickly burn down a healer in a two pull, I run OOM and get wtfpwned. (Templar, so I can run heals while using a destro staff, and have a resto staff on my switch weapon.)
    Uh...yes. Absolutely.

Most pulls I can two shot one with a stealth attack other then that I just try to keep myself up with critical surge you heal 50% of what you crit and I tend to crit more then half the time it seems if it gets hairy or if it just a huge pull I have negate magic for a good 10 sec aoe stun.

It just turns into who can burst who down faster with my current build such a glass cannon if i don't get decent crits i just die.

Quote Originally Posted by Disciples View Post
    We need player housing bad. I want a little house to dump all my shit in and let my housecarl deal with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Greevir View Post
    As long as that housecarl is not Lydia.
    Reminds me of this video:

When we looked at the relics of the precursors, we saw the height civilization can attain.
    When we looked at their ruins, we marked the danger of that height.
    - Keeper Annals

A little question to experienced people:

I would like to play a 'one dagger' rogue (not dual wield).

From the "One hand and shield" tree i pretty much can take only 'Puncture' and 'Low slash' since the rest are for shield, the rest three skills in action bar will be skills from Nightblade Assassination tree.

Second weapon-set is bow or additional skills from shadow tree (but that's not the point).

The question is: Am I gimping my self pretty seriously by this kind of build or it is somehow viable?

Little second question which is more generalized: Can I play Mage-like character with one dagger (like most mages in Skyrim/Obl) without gimping myself to the ground?
    Last edited by OmniSkribe; 2014-04-21 at 06:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by OmniSkribe View Post
    A little question to experienced people:

I would like to play a 'one dagger' rogue (not dual wield).

From the "One hand and shield" tree i pretty much can take only 'Puncture' and 'Low slash' since the rest are for shield, the rest three skills in action bar will be skills from Nightblade Assassination tree.

Second weapon-set is bow or additional skills from shadow tree (but that's not the point).

The question is: Am I gimping my self pretty seriously by this kind of build or it is somehow viable?

Little second question which is more generalized: Can I play Mage-like character with one dagger (like most mages in Skyrim/Obl) without gimping myself to the ground?
    I think you would seriously gimp yourself with just one dagger I wanted to play a spell blade at first like that but I just settled with dual wielding heck you might even like it you never know till you try and mess around a bit

10+ Year Old Account
    is it now safe to increase the inventory / bank ?

- - - Updated - - -

long maintenance this...

10+ Year Old Account
    So it sounds like Vamps haven't spawned on N. America server The Rift zone since after the patching/maint on the 10th. About half the 'nightly' spawns have been WW, the rest have been nothing.
    Well... at least due it people are prepared to pay some hefty amounts for Vampire bites. Tried to sell one yesterday to one random player, saying that 5k would be enough for me since I mostly just wanted to spread the "disease" and try to drop the prices. Oddly enough got 20k gold instead.

Quote Originally Posted by rogerwilko View Post
    is it now safe to increase the inventory / bank ?
    I have upgraded my inventory and bank, and haven't had any issues with it... at least not yet.

when i get vampire, i'll be giving them out for free just to screw with the market on it. vampires are supposed to be a cult, not a corporation >.<

so, have they said anything about getting more pledges of mara? i wish that damned ring was just BoA, because sticking to one character is a problem.

Deleted
    Don't see them posted so here's todays patch notes:

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com...h-notes-v1-0-5

The Elder Scrolls Online v1.0.5 features content fixes, focusing primarily on quest issues and blockers.
    Just bug fixes so I'm not going to copy/paste here.

Deleted
    Lots of bug fixes though and that for an easter day. Didn't expect that one tbh.

Yup! Very positive surprise. All issues I had were fixed, apperantly =)

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    is there any friendly EU player that could make my character a werewolf for free ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    when i get vampire, i'll be giving them out for free just to screw with the market on it. vampires are supposed to be a cult, not a corporation >.<

so, have they said anything about getting more pledges of mara? i wish that damned ring was just BoA, because sticking to one character is a problem.
    not sure if it is a bug or not but i somehow ended up with 6 pledges of mara and 6 set of CE treasure maps and a damm pet farm

Hireling dupe bug fixed?