Quote Originally Posted by OmniSkribe View Post
    A little question to experienced people:

I would like to play a 'one dagger' rogue (not dual wield).

From the "One hand and shield" tree i pretty much can take only 'Puncture' and 'Low slash' since the rest are for shield, the rest three skills in action bar will be skills from Nightblade Assassination tree.

Second weapon-set is bow or additional skills from shadow tree (but that's not the point).

The question is: Am I gimping my self pretty seriously by this kind of build or it is somehow viable?

Little second question which is more generalized: Can I play Mage-like character with one dagger (like most mages in Skyrim/Obl) without gimping myself to the ground?
    I think you would seriously gimp yourself with just one dagger I wanted to play a spell blade at first like that but I just settled with dual wielding heck you might even like it you never know till you try and mess around a bit

is it now safe to increase the inventory / bank ?

- - - Updated - - -

long maintenance this...

Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    So it sounds like Vamps haven't spawned on N. America server The Rift zone since after the patching/maint on the 10th. About half the 'nightly' spawns have been WW, the rest have been nothing.
    Well... at least due it people are prepared to pay some hefty amounts for Vampire bites. Tried to sell one yesterday to one random player, saying that 5k would be enough for me since I mostly just wanted to spread the "disease" and try to drop the prices. Oddly enough got 20k gold instead.

Quote Originally Posted by rogerwilko View Post
    is it now safe to increase the inventory / bank ?
    I have upgraded my inventory and bank, and haven't had any issues with it... at least not yet.
    Lovely sig & avatar made by Serryn

when i get vampire, i'll be giving them out for free just to screw with the market on it. vampires are supposed to be a cult, not a corporation >.<

so, have they said anything about getting more pledges of mara? i wish that damned ring was just BoA, because sticking to one character is a problem.

Don't see them posted so here's todays patch notes:

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com...h-notes-v1-0-5

The Elder Scrolls Online v1.0.5 features content fixes, focusing primarily on quest issues and blockers.
    Just bug fixes so I'm not going to copy/paste here.
    Moderator of Professions | General Discussion | Diablo 3 | Guild Wars 2
    Please take the time to read the Forum Guidelines & Sig Guidelines

If you're interested in Elder Scrolls Online, check out our Megathread.
    We have an ESO EU MMOC Social / Trade Guild, PM me your username to join or for more information.

Lots of bug fixes though and that for an easter day. Didn't expect that one tbh.

Yup! Very positive surprise. All issues I had were fixed, apperantly =)

Dreadlord
    is there any friendly EU player that could make my character a werewolf for free ?

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    when i get vampire, i'll be giving them out for free just to screw with the market on it. vampires are supposed to be a cult, not a corporation >.<

so, have they said anything about getting more pledges of mara? i wish that damned ring was just BoA, because sticking to one character is a problem.
    not sure if it is a bug or not but i somehow ended up with 6 pledges of mara and 6 set of CE treasure maps and a damm pet farm

Hireling dupe bug fixed?

Quote Originally Posted by puzzle View Post
    not sure if it is a bug or not but i somehow ended up with 6 pledges of mara and 6 set of CE treasure maps and a damm pet farm
    damn, wish i had that bug lol. but like, can you buy the imp edition again and get another ring? that'd be cool, don't have anything else to blow $20 on right now.