Quote Originally Posted by puzzle View Post
    not sure if it is a bug or not but i somehow ended up with 6 pledges of mara and 6 set of CE treasure maps and a damm pet farm
    damn, wish i had that bug lol. but like, can you buy the imp edition again and get another ring? that'd be cool, don't have anything else to blow $20 on right now.

Hopefully they fixed the quest in reaper's march where only the retarded konga line approach works so far ...

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    They finally fixed the one quest I had left in Bangkorai, still haven't fixed the one I have left in Alik'r though.

Deleted
    The only bug I've encountered in ESO is the numerous times I've fallen through the world... There was the Wayshrine thing too. I recalled to a Wayshrine, wandered around for a few minutes before I was disconnected. I logged back in and I was where I were before I recalled to the Wayshrine, I then tried to recall back to the same Wayshrine only to be told I've recently used it and will have to pay more

10+ Year Old Account
    For Ebonheart, is there any other zones to quest in aside from Stonefall? I'm stuck at level 13 with quests that are 15+ and struggling to find any other quests that are lower than that.

Quote Originally Posted by Cattleya View Post
    They finally fixed the one quest I had left in Bangkorai, still haven't fixed the one I have left in Alik'r though.
    2 out of 3 for me. The one in Malalbal Tor is still broken and the NPC does not spawn. But at least the general in Reaper's March seems to be fixed and the the zone plot line works as well. Both EU and better than nothing, so what ever.

I'm confused - it said that NA was going down for maintenance at 8 AM but it won't let me in. I should have had 15 more minutes to get my researches started, dangit!

I do love the story in this game, but bugginess is really beginning to get to me. I've been having internet issues and DC'ing. Is there an addon that will let me know when my ping is really bad? I'm getting tired of wandering into an area, thinking, "Oh, all the monsters here are already dead someone did it for me" and then getting killed by invisible zombies who I could break with two swings. And with no autoattack, if I get DC'd in the middle of a fight then hello more repair bills.

anyone wanna send me some lvl 6-ish loot xD? since i got no idea how to get stuff and mobs don't drop anything xD
    characters are 2h dragon knight nord named "makarik" and wood elf bow/nightblade "amerilia"

if anyone could tell if there is any easy way to get gear at low lvl that would be appreiciated xD

Awsome signature and avatar made by Kuragalolz

Quote Originally Posted by Nalam the Venom View Post
    anyone wanna send me some lvl 6-ish loot xD? since i got no idea how to get stuff and mobs don't drop anything xD
    characters are 2h dragon knight nord named "makarik" and wood elf bow/nightblade "amerilia"

if anyone could tell if there is any easy way to get gear at low lvl that would be appreiciated xD
    farm a buttload of maple and rawhide. maple lets you craft bows, rawhide lets you craft medium armor. if you don't wear medium armor, look for iron or jute. jute is a yellow flower and iron is a rusty mound near rocks. crafting is the best way so far to get gear. you'll need to farm a lot of mats though.

Probably not the best way to play a Dragonknight but I've been running around with a 2H sword and a heavy/light armor mix. Having a blast smacking the crap out of small groups of mobs.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think inventory management is my most annoying and most exciting thing in this game. I just can't stop clicking on everything in sight. I need ALL THE LOOT. But yeah, after pretty much any activity I have to pop back in a city to craft, sell, and bank it up. Inventory spaces are woefully expensive. We playfully fight over the chests and large bags in dungeons, but almost no one has space to loot anything anyways. Good times.
    BAD WOLF

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Disciples View Post
    Hireling dupe bug fixed?
    I dont think its even a real thing. I know someone who tried this and failled miserably, for 2 days. But either way, its something they can just take away any time (like they did with guild bank).

i have absolutely no clue how anyone can look at something like inventory management and try to get fun out of it. to me it's just an annoyance :/

10+ Year Old Account
    What is there to do if you can't find any more quests aside from ones that are 2-3 levels higher? Don't wanna do them and end up being exp starved for a long while. Also is there any add ons out there that allow for more than just 5 action bar buttons? Feel strictly limited.

Quote Originally Posted by NatePsychotic View Post
    Also is there any add ons out there that allow for more than just 5 action bar buttons? Feel strictly limited.
    nope, and I don't think such an addon would last very long if implemented.

You get 5+ult and then another 5+ult at lvl 15 two swap between. But only ever have 6 actives available at any given time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i have absolutely no clue how anyone can look at something like inventory management and try to get fun out of it. to me it's just an annoyance :/
    If you are referring to me, you misunderstand my sentiment. Actually managing the inventory is terrible, like in every game. It's clicking all the things which plays into that system which is fun. Sorta like eating all the candy you want, but dealing with a stomach ache later.
    BAD WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    If you are referring to me, you misunderstand my sentiment. Actually managing the inventory is terrible, like in every game. It's clicking all the things which plays into that system which is fun. Sorta like eating all the candy you want, but dealing with a stomach ache later.
    i've just heard people say that before, as though it's actually something you can get enjoyment out of and i'm just like... wat. i guess it's the same train of thought that makes people think doing taxes and other boring crap is fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Malbabo View Post
    I dont think its even a real thing. I know someone who tried this and failled miserably, for 2 days. But either way, its something they can just take away any time (like they did with guild bank).
    It is a real thing and insanely easy to do. Your friend probably logged in to check if it was working. You have to just guess that you've got hireling mail, not log in and do the alt f4 thing when the loading screen comes up over and over. If you log in it won't work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've just heard people say that before, as though it's actually something you can get enjoyment out of and i'm just like... wat. i guess it's the same train of thought that makes people think doing taxes and other boring crap is fun.
    Well to be fair, people with any kind of OCD probably find it fun to organize a bank/inventory. I am borderline so I enjoy a nicely organized bank in WoW or D3. In ESO it's just slapped in there alphabetically so there's nothing you can do about it. There's nothing like seeing a bank filled with pretty gems all lined up by quality and color and using proper color progression....maybe I'm more OCD than I think.
    BAD WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by Tabbycat View Post
    Probably not the best way to play a Dragonknight but I've been running around with a 2H sword and a heavy/light armor mix. Having a blast smacking the crap out of small groups of mobs.
    if dragon knight isen't the one "right" way wich class is the 2hander one?

Awsome signature and avatar made by Kuragalolz