10+ Year Old Account
    I'm thinking that we will get 1.6 before Christmas and that it will come with the Justice System
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

ESO has been putting out QUALITY, LARGE updates every 6 weeks since it has launched. I have played MANY...I repeat MANY MMOs in my days. This is the first MMO I have ever played that has ever kept their promise of consistent, meaningful updates. I am in disbelief to date to be honest. Every 6 weeks this game has provided large, meaningful content, so I dont understand why people have to show up in the thread and just shit on the party for some reason? What is the point?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous Coward View Post
    i always planned to play ESO again (only played the first month and quit due to botting and such), i still keep up on it but I don't have the urge to resub quite yet. was cool skimming through the patch notes and i hope it does well, just not the game for me right now
    Quitted as well because of the insane amount of bots.

I havent seen a bot for months now.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Yes to the subscription, no firm word on when it's out. Last i remember is "late 2014/early 2015".

You'll need XBL for sure, I don't believe you'll need PS+ though. I'm still not 100% sure how Sony is handling it as they have kinda waffled back and forth on whether or not MMO's will require them or not (though they've stuck pretty firm to F2P games not requiring it, at least)
    Well FFXIV dosen't need PS+ so good chance you won't need it for ESO ether. I think I seen something said about f2p games and subs not needing ps+ and it was up to X company to make it a requirement.

It seems more like Microsoft being unwilling to work with others. Sony already plays nice with PC (FFXIV, for example) and with their past generation systems (FFXIV/DCUO), and IIRC they've talked about how they're open to working with Microsoft on shared multiplayer games. Microsoft are the ones who have been pretty adamant that their games online portions stay exclusively on their platform and don't play with any other platforms.
    DCUO dosen't work between PC and PS3/PS4 last checked but u are right about FFXIV.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by c0rp View Post
    ESO has been putting out QUALITY, LARGE updates every 6 weeks since it has launched. I have played MANY...I repeat MANY MMOs in my days. This is the first MMO I have ever played that has ever kept their promise of consistent, meaningful updates. I am in disbelief to date to be honest. Every 6 weeks this game has provided large, meaningful content, so I dont understand why people have to show up in the thread and just shit on the party for some reason? What is the point?
    If the PTR is anything to go buy the December patch will be the Justice System
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    DCUO dosen't work between PC and PS3/PS4 last checked but u are right about FFXIV.
    Correct, but PS3/PS4 players play together, that was the point I was trying to make.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just saw a video relating to the Undaunted questline first thing that I noticed, when it decides to work FaceFX is definitely an improvement

As far as a comparison between Wildstar and ESO goes when it launched Wildstar had more subs on reddit than ESO did, currently it has about 2.3k fewer.
    Last edited by Tierbook; 2014-10-14 at 03:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Correct, but PS3/PS4 players play together, that was the point I was trying to make.
    O ok myfault. Ya that is true.

It dose seem like Sony is more willen to play ball then Microsoft when it comes to stuff like this and I wouldn't be suprised if X company said that if Y company and PC work together they won't put the game on there platform.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    If the PTR is anything to go buy the December patch will be the Justice System
    I also hope for Wrothgar, but that might be wishful thinking.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zylathas View Post
    I also hope for Wrothgar, but that might be wishful thinking.
    Maybe, maybe not. As they will want to be the game as good as possible for the console release, and may also try to get it out in the christmas sales, I could imagine them being really hard at work at the moment.

On the other side, as wrothgar is high lvl content, it will be prioritized less. I subjectively would try to have the champion system completed together with the justice system for console release, with wrothgar being the first major addition shortly after, making a good impression on the new customers

Deleted
    http://www.reddit.com/r/elderscrolls..._were_getting/

seems 1.6 is imperial city + justice system and it will also introduce trial accounts.

So, I was watching this 'funny animals' video today and at the 1:55 mark is how I picture crouching works in Cyrodiil.

http://youtu.be/aeg30pZz9nM?t=1m55s
    "We must now recognize that the greatest threat of freedom for us all is if we go back to eating ourselves out from within." - John Anderson

Quote Originally Posted by Lane View Post
    So, I was watching this 'funny animals' video today and at the 1:55 mark is how I picture crouching works in Cyrodiil.

http://youtu.be/aeg30pZz9nM?t=1m55s
    needs more mobs of skeletons spamming fire rings with bats EVERYWHERE!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by c0rp View Post
    I havent seen a bot for months now.
    So how dare someone imply they exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    So how dare someone imply they exist.
    Every post in this thread complaining about botting reads similar to what c0rp replied to:

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous Coward View Post
    (only played the first month and quit due to botting and such)
    You know why that is? Because botting generally hasn't been an issue since at the latest 2 months after launch. I quit seeing them about a month after.

While it's ridiculous to suggest bots don't exist in any MMO, it's not even remotely at the level of which people complain they experienced when the game was new. Even when they were around en masse it was predominantly in the starting zones anyway.
    "We must now recognize that the greatest threat of freedom for us all is if we go back to eating ourselves out from within." - John Anderson

http://www.reddit.com/r/elderscrolls..._were_getting/

seems 1.6 is imperial city + justice system and it will also introduce trial accounts.
    It bothers me that the Imperial City wasn't even in the game from the start, considering you've been able to see, fight, and die thousands upon thousands of time over it.

Thinking off buying it on ps4 when it comes just so i can try a mmo on consoles.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian Stormclaw View Post
    It bothers me that the Imperial City wasn't even in the game from the start, considering you've been able to see, fight, and die thousands upon thousands of time over it.
    They needed *somewhere* to expand to over the lifecourse of the game. You cannot launch a game with the whole world already inside, then there is nothing to expand to. I am quite glad they postponed it as that means we now have some cool content to look forward to.

They needed *somewhere* to expand to over the lifecourse of the game. You cannot launch a game with the whole world already inside, then there is nothing to expand to. I am quite glad they postponed it as that means we now have some cool content to look forward to.
    They could've just made up some new subregions and added them to Tamriel (Ie, an extension of Blackmarsh or areas like Craglorn that lie in between provinces). But Cyrodill was in the game at the start; the entire game mode was centered around (both physically and objectively) the Imperial City. It was the centerpiece of the map. Not having it at launch is like finally adding a caslte to the siege mode of a shooter after 6 months of fighting for and respawning for the non existent castle.