Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    DCUO dosen't work between PC and PS3/PS4 last checked but u are right about FFXIV.
    Correct, but PS3/PS4 players play together, that was the point I was trying to make.

Just saw a video relating to the Undaunted questline first thing that I noticed, when it decides to work FaceFX is definitely an improvement

As far as a comparison between Wildstar and ESO goes when it launched Wildstar had more subs on reddit than ESO did, currently it has about 2.3k fewer.
    Last edited by Tierbook; 2014-10-14 at 03:32 AM.
    You're a fine example of how gamer communities have become infested with endlessly whining and bitching, arrogant, opinionated, unreasonable, all the way immature, completely delusional, tendentially psychotic, insulting individuals one really doesn't want to be linked with. And playing with you guys is certainly no fun at all. I don't know where this kind of folks spawns from. Must be a nest somewhere ...
    A fine summarization of the community

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Correct, but PS3/PS4 players play together, that was the point I was trying to make.
    O ok myfault. Ya that is true.

It dose seem like Sony is more willen to play ball then Microsoft when it comes to stuff like this and I wouldn't be suprised if X company said that if Y company and PC work together they won't put the game on there platform.
    My Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/jtbrig7390
    PSN: Jtbrig7390
    Nintendo ID: Jtbrig7390
    XBL: Jtbrig7390 "Inactive at this time"
    My Twitch Streaming Games All The Time: http://www.twitch.tv/jtbrig7390

Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    If the PTR is anything to go buy the December patch will be the Justice System
    I also hope for Wrothgar, but that might be wishful thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by zylathas View Post
    I also hope for Wrothgar, but that might be wishful thinking.
    Maybe, maybe not. As they will want to be the game as good as possible for the console release, and may also try to get it out in the christmas sales, I could imagine them being really hard at work at the moment.

On the other side, as wrothgar is high lvl content, it will be prioritized less. I subjectively would try to have the champion system completed together with the justice system for console release, with wrothgar being the first major addition shortly after, making a good impression on the new customers

http://www.reddit.com/r/elderscrolls..._were_getting/

seems 1.6 is imperial city + justice system and it will also introduce trial accounts.

So, I was watching this 'funny animals' video today and at the 1:55 mark is how I picture crouching works in Cyrodiil.

http://youtu.be/aeg30pZz9nM?t=1m55s
    "If you have been touched by the demon, it's like being touched by the back hand of God. Makes you sacred in a way, doesn't it? Makes you unique, with a kind of glory. The glory of suffering, even." - Penny Dreadful

Quote Originally Posted by Lane View Post
    So, I was watching this 'funny animals' video today and at the 1:55 mark is how I picture crouching works in Cyrodiil.

http://youtu.be/aeg30pZz9nM?t=1m55s
    needs more mobs of skeletons spamming fire rings with bats EVERYWHERE!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by c0rp View Post
    I havent seen a bot for months now.
    So how dare someone imply they exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    So how dare someone imply they exist.
    Every post in this thread complaining about botting reads similar to what c0rp replied to:

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous Coward View Post
    (only played the first month and quit due to botting and such)
    You know why that is? Because botting generally hasn't been an issue since at the latest 2 months after launch. I quit seeing them about a month after.

While it's ridiculous to suggest bots don't exist in any MMO, it's not even remotely at the level of which people complain they experienced when the game was new. Even when they were around en masse it was predominantly in the starting zones anyway.
    "If you have been touched by the demon, it's like being touched by the back hand of God. Makes you sacred in a way, doesn't it? Makes you unique, with a kind of glory. The glory of suffering, even." - Penny Dreadful

The Lightbringer Valyrian Stormclaw's Avatar
    World's End Tavern, listening to the ETC.
    http://www.reddit.com/r/elderscrolls..._were_getting/

seems 1.6 is imperial city + justice system and it will also introduce trial accounts.
    It bothers me that the Imperial City wasn't even in the game from the start, considering you've been able to see, fight, and die thousands upon thousands of time over it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Metzen
    "As you can see the age of the whimsical panda sadly, is over."
    Amen!

Thinking off buying it on ps4 when it comes just so i can try a mmo on consoles.

Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian Stormclaw View Post
    It bothers me that the Imperial City wasn't even in the game from the start, considering you've been able to see, fight, and die thousands upon thousands of time over it.
    They needed *somewhere* to expand to over the lifecourse of the game. You cannot launch a game with the whole world already inside, then there is nothing to expand to. I am quite glad they postponed it as that means we now have some cool content to look forward to.

The Lightbringer Valyrian Stormclaw's Avatar
    World's End Tavern, listening to the ETC.
    They needed *somewhere* to expand to over the lifecourse of the game. You cannot launch a game with the whole world already inside, then there is nothing to expand to. I am quite glad they postponed it as that means we now have some cool content to look forward to.
    They could've just made up some new subregions and added them to Tamriel (Ie, an extension of Blackmarsh or areas like Craglorn that lie in between provinces). But Cyrodill was in the game at the start; the entire game mode was centered around (both physically and objectively) the Imperial City. It was the centerpiece of the map. Not having it at launch is like finally adding a caslte to the siege mode of a shooter after 6 months of fighting for and respawning for the non existent castle.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Metzen
    "As you can see the age of the whimsical panda sadly, is over."
    Amen!

Yeah, but, one, PvP was not what most people got this game for, and two, of the ones who did want to PvP from the start, very few care about the lore, so to them it's just yellowvsbluevsred. Sad to say, but RP PvP is a dead game nowadays.

Doesn't bother me that I could not go to the city right away but then again I played wow every expansion Until right before soo and that was all gota kill illadan and the black temple is right there gota kill lich king icc is right there but can't enter just doesn't bug me anymore. Rather they take their time and make it even better.

I wasn't expecting much of this feature but wow.. this is done really really well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YF0IeL_J-4I#t=32 (facial animations)

I wasn't expecting much of this feature but wow.. this is done really really well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YF0IeL_J-4I#t=32 (facial animations)
    Yeah, I was playing on the PTS this morning. Some of them are a bit off but they are still working on it. The ones that are off... it's kind of like watching a foreign film with voice-overs.
    Co-GM of The Psijic Order (NA)

Tam! RUGH!