Possible complication with Diablo III and annual pass.

I got the WoW annual pass, and got my beta access, mount, and seemingly until recently, free Diablo III. On my battle.net account page it listed a Diablo III account, and said I could download it once it released, which was fine. Now however, the page just has "Pre-purchase Diablo III" where the old global account used to be, and when I follow the link I'm presented with a £45 price tag.

Should I be concerned?

Quote Originally Posted by InDecisive View Post
    I got the WoW annual pass, and got my beta access, mount, and seemingly until recently, free Diablo III. On my battle.net account page it listed a Diablo III account, and said I could download it once it released, which was fine. Now however, the page just has "Pre-purchase Diablo III" where the old global account used to be, and when I follow the link I'm presented with a £45 price tag.

Should I be concerned?
    Did you let your subscription payment lapse? If not then it's just a bug, give it a day and check again. If it continues to do that, just give them a call. Also make sure you didn't log into a different battle.net account. I've done that as I have a couple myself.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's strange, I also have an annual pass and mine just still shows as Diablo III - global.

In addition, does your WoW-account still say that you're signed up for the Annual Pass?

Just checked my live account, (haven't actually played live since December so not something I do very often) and it seems something or other went wrong with a payment at some point and the account's been frozen (still have beta access).

If I renew my sub and explain what happened to Blizzard are they likely to restore my Diablo?

probebly will if you pay for what u owe them

Deleted
    Just checked my live account, (haven't actually played live since December so not something I do very often) and it seems something or other went wrong with a payment at some point and the account's been frozen (still have beta access).

If I renew my sub and explain what happened to Blizzard are they likely to restore my Diablo?

The whole point of the AP is to remain subscribed for a year. If you were unable to do so for one reason or another I'd be suprised that'd be the case.

it depends on how long your acct was frozen. if it was a few days to a week then you can just call them up and explain to them that you didn't realize your sub didn't renew and they'll fix it. i actually did this just this morning. my sub ran out on the 1st and i forgot to change my card info on the site after switching banks last month so my account was frozen and i didnt realize it until i went to log on today. i just gave them my new info and they fixed my AP in less than 2 minutes. but if it's been a couple months then you might just be shit out of luck. =\

Cool, thanks for the help, I'll see if I can get it straightened out with Blizzard.