Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Never had, but I'll take your word for it! I've not had any meat in years and can honestly say I'm not very tempted.
    (though I was once!)

Veggie stuff is too tasty.
    Try them if you ever go to a country that stocks their range (the peri peri burgers rock too!).
    Cool. My transition to being vegetarian was pretty effortless, we have a good selection of faux meats in the U.K., and once you put all your sauces/toppings on your meals, it is almost impossible to tell the difference between fake and real.

The one thing that tempts me, mostly because replacements are hard to come by, is pepperoni. An extra-pepperoni pizza is the one thing that would make me have a lapse. xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Are vegetarians even allowed to eat eggs...? I thought the point of it was to not eat anything from or of an animal.

Why would someone even consider themself if it's like "yeah, I'm a vegetarian except for the steak I eat once a week."

Meat is good stuff. There is no reason to "feel better" on a vegetarian diet, unless you are eating like crap otherwise.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackdemenzes View Post
    Our teeth aren't designed to eat meat, we have teeth that are good at eating meat because we eat it. If the meat supply dried up, those that have an easier time chewing and digesting vegetables would thrive.
    I'm sorry. I laughed at you and this post. I forgot humans had canines. Oh yeah, and incisors.

Oh yeah, and I forgot... humans need B12 to survive. Which only comes from animals.

Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    But . . . but . . . bacon is not a vegetable
    Nr 1 reason i dont go vegetarian

Deleted
    As for pizza, I tend to eat a Margherita pizza (In some countries known as 'cheese pizza') with salad and french fries on top.
    Absolutely delicious!
    Sounds delicious and quirky!

Quote Originally Posted by Frostyqt View Post
    Are vegetarians even allowed to eat eggs...? I thought the point of it was to not eat anything from or of an animal.

Why would someone even consider themself if it's like "yeah, I'm a vegetarian except for the steak I eat once a week."
    Well, a vegetarian by definition, is someone who abstains from eating meat (for whatever reason), that doesn't necessarily mean they don't eat any animal products or wear leather or w/e.
    Vegans are the people who avoid eating/using any animal products whatsoever. I see vegetarianism as a diet, and veganism as a lifestyle.

Deleted
    I never actively ate meat as far as I can remember, could never stand the taste. But some meat things look so pretty I'd drool over them, even if I wouldn't like to eat them. Some Italian pasta sauce stuff looks really good!

As for pizza, I tend to eat a Margherita pizza (In some countries known as 'cheese pizza') with salad and french fries on top.
    Absolutely delicious!
    pizza with french fries on top, sounds like a really healthy vegetarian meal.....

Quote Originally Posted by undercovergnome View Post
    pizza with french fries on top, sounds like a really healthy vegetarian meal.....
    Everything in moderation, lol.

Not that you can't make some seriously healthy pizzas though.

Deleted
    Try it at some point! Pizza salad is pretty good too, but it's basically shredded cabbage in vinegar.
    Surprisingly good with pizza, though
    Nice!
    By Pizza salad, I was thinking you meant it would be little pieces of diced up pizza put into a salad, like instead of croutons or something! xD

Veggie Volcano from Domino's is my favourite vegetarian pizza. Peppers, onions, jalapeños and lot's of cheese. Mmmm...

(It's weird the longer I have gone without meat, the more spicy food I like. I've met a few vegetarians who are the same. Must be compensation. /shrug)

Deleted
    Ooh, that definitely looks delicious! And no; Pizza salad is a Scandinavian thing. If you buy any pizzas in any pizza restaurant in Sweden (And to some extent Norway and Finland), you will receive a container of Pizza salad with it. I always put it on top of my pizzas.
    Ooh cool. They seem like pretty sensible things to put together.

Deleted
    Yup! And of course french fries at times. Fleshes the pizza out. People complain about my pizzas being too "bare" and barely considered a meal.
    (in comparison to the pizzas with a mountain of everything on top!)
    I'd say salad and fries is ample toppings. I think after some of the horrific contraptions from the likes of Epic Meal Time or 'pizza burgers', people loose perspective on appropriate toppings.

Also, answering OP, concerning having energy on a meat free diet. Red meat can make people quite constipated, so not dealing with that regularly, could leave one feeling more energised day-to-day.

Yay more meat for me!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by UncleSilas View Post
    So you think that all pesticides are bad and all genetically modified food is bad?

You do realize that genetically modified food has literally saved, this is fact, 1 billion lives?
    your logic fails epicly. genetically modified food stopped starvation, so its good for you. Where is the logic in that?

nothing comes without price. Nothing is free. pestacides are poison, its just our body can deal with most of the accumulation till it can't. thats when trouble starts.

Yup! And of course french fries at times. Fleshes the pizza out. People complain about my pizzas being too "bare" and barely considered a meal.
    (in comparison to the pizzas with a mountain of everything on top!)
    Pommes frites god damn it!

Interesting idea btw, I've seen a lot, but never pizza with fries on top. :P

Feta cheese, olives, well basically a greek salad as pizza topping is awesome imo. Margherita are just way too bland and boring!

I like one at the local pizza place that got tomato, cheese, mushrooms, olives, capers, onions, artichokes, garlic and bell pepper on as well. Capers are bloody awesome to anything tbh.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...