Achievement grinding...

Hey guys and gals of the World of Warcraft. Recently I have become obsessed with achievement grinds, but it hasn't been on one character. I wanted to know which of my toons would be best to grind rep/dungeons/achieves on. I have a rogue and druid a shaman and a dk all 85. Any suggestions?

If you're going for rep grinds, any human characters might be handy cos of their racial? As for soloing various old content, DKs seem to be able to kill anything they damn well want to... and apart from that, with achievements becoming account-wide in MoP you can basically go with whichever character you have the most fun playing anyway.

Ok, so every achievement will be account wide?

Deleted
    I just want to drop my favorite quote on the matter:

"Gear gets old after a patch, rating gets wiped after a season; Achievements are forever" (Zaloezie, 2011)

I recommend doing the achieves on the toon you play the most becuase only some will be account wide

Deleted
    Do it on the character that has the highest achi points at the moment, they'll be account wide soon enough

My understanding is the self healing on DK's (I think it's blood spec) make them great for soloing old content, if you want to get achievements that way. I've heard a DK in my guild talk about soloing 10m LK normal, e.g.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kilj View Post
    I recommend doing the achieves on the toon you play the most becuase only some will be account wide
    Don't believe people spreading misinformation.
    ALL the achievements are account wide, including FoS. And while still not implemented, they want to add the rewards for every char as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Eskobar View Post
    Don't believe people spreading misinformation.
    ALL the achievements are account wide, including FoS. And while still not implemented, they want to add the rewards for every char as well.
    Indeed and here is the source
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Our intent is that most achievement rewards (mounts etc.) should be at the account level. I can't promise that because it's not in and working yet, but that's the intent.

There are probably going to be enough account-level achievement questions that we should put a blog together to explain it all. We'll see if we can find time to do that.

We aren't planning (for now) to have any character only achievements, but there will probably be some account only achievements. These would be things like level a Horde and Alliance character to 90, which wouldn't make sense for one character. Technically, an account-only achievement is different from account-wide, hence the "most." Maybe it's too technical a point to bother with though.
    You can still get all chievs on all chars in , so do it the way you think is easiest to obtain them all.

DK without a doubt.

Farming reps and solo dungeon achievments are EXTREMELY easy with a DK.

'High' dps + Vengeance with great Aoe and self healing. Its is pretty much a lol

DO NOT go with your rogue.
    Since the fan of knives nerf. Its pretty useless.
    Cant even 1 shot level 70 mobs in dungeons.
    Their self-healing is pretty nice if you can keep the tick up bt you constantly have to ramp it.

Druids are also decent'ish for solo'ing bt the only choice should be a B-dk