Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    /sigh If you can't understand that Blog = opinion = valid use on Forum DISCUSSING OPINIONS than you're clearly just trolling or hate the idea of being "wrong".
    He is on a mission, and he is also acting a bit, for a fun read. This probably meets some of the criteria of the t-word you refer to.

He may actually think wikipedia is a viable source for data, though. Some folks do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Questionable sources:
    Questionable sources are those with a poor reputation for checking the facts, or which lack meaningful editorial oversight, or those with an apparent conflict of interest. Such sources include, but are not limited to, websites and publications expressing views that are widely considered by other sources to be extremist or promotional, or which rely heavily on rumor and personal opinion. Questionable sources should be used only as sources of material on themselves, especially in articles about themselves; see below. They are unsuitable for citing contentious claims about third parties.

It's like you guys think I'm making up wikipedia just to mess with you!

Besides you know you love me. This thread would be pretty boring without me. Unfortunately I have to go to breakfast, but I'll be back later. Have fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Byniri View Post
    That article was stupid. In a nutshell it was "Things were harder years ago, people quit cause casuals could raid, vanilla/BC was so friendly and social and fun, etc".
    Nobody else even waste their time reading the article. This guy summarized all of it, and as everyone with any common sense knows that's all bull$#!t.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Goatfish View Post
    But you are right, I can't stop you from being an overly sarcastic, illogical flag waver. I can only hope that I can stumble upon enough of your more abusive posts and a moderator who cares more for the rules rather than the fact you are pro-blizzard reviews those reports.
    You do realize you're on a pro-blizzard web site run by pro-blizzard mods, right? murgle.

Quote Originally Posted by finskee View Post
    You do realize you're on a pro-blizzard web site run by pro-blizzard mods, right? murgle.
    Aye, but some people have this long lost thing called a sense of justice and honor. You know, the people who will punish someone who is doing something wrong even if they are a person with values or ideas they can agree with. Being a blizzard fanboy on a blizzard SECTION of a website is not a free pass to be an arrogant troll on top last I checked. Though I am sure a couple certain mods I know on this website would disagree with me just as you would.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by finskee View Post
    Doesn't mean you wont get banned for breaking rules. Closing.

And yes, if you insult other people you will be infracted, no matter what you are supporting.