Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    - Play the warrior (to lvl 10+-)
    - Play Necro (to lvl 10+-)
    - Play Elementalist (to lvl 10+-)

- WvWvW with the Mesmer i pve'd with
    - Get Mesmer from 18 to 25+-
    - Explore citys better.

Deleted
    Well depends on Anets final decision if we keep our characters.

- if we keep them: powerlevel to 25+ to try catacombs <3

- if not, do a lot of pvp / WvW (but for WvW I probably need to do some pve for money first...)

- be lucky this time and catch the shadow behemoth

- depends on how much pve I do (for mats) I will try 2 different crafting skills than last time

Deleted
    Play a couple of classes extensively, probably 2, depending on people's preference of spotlight subjects and at least Elementalist. Because I haven't had a chance to try that profession yet and I am rather curious to how they play.

Hopefully they optimized the beta a bit better by then too, last weekend it worked fine for me but honesty the FPS was nowhere near it should have been.
    But personal goals are at least Elementalist and some WvW PvP.

Deleted
    More PvP. Might try an elementalist, possibly a necromancer.

Stalk Mif and steal his cookies.

Hundreds more screenshots, as I'm running out.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Agile Emily View Post
    Hundreds more screenshots, as I'm running out.
    Great idea, need to remember that as well! And remind my friends to do the same, as they took hardly any screenshots :-(

Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    Starts at 30 I thought? If it started at 25 and was open I could have done it last BWE
    I've heard mixed things on Reddit.

Can anyone confirm what level it is required to enter Catacombs?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nighties View Post
    I've heard mixed things on Reddit.

Can anyone confirm what level it is required to enter Catacombs?
    I thought there were no requirement to enter, as I read several posts on the beta forums where people claimed to have entered at a low level (under 20).

So I think the problem is less "which level is required to enter" and more "which level is required to have a chance to succeed".
    Unfortunately not many people experienced the Catacombs last BE, so we don't have much data. But I am sure some people were only about level 27/28.

I'll be leveling Engineer, thief, and Elementalist to at least 10. If our characters from previous beta are maintained, I may level my warrior the rest of the way to try out Catacombs.