Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    So far account wide feature I am loving. Only thing I hope is that if a mount requires X to use it you can not, example the flying carpet. Also class specific stay class specific.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Audivi Vocem View Post
    Ugh. What's next, account-wide gear? "Hey, I took the time to farm these T14 shoulders on this character, I should be able to use the T14 on all of my characters. I'm not going to re-farm on my no. 6,7, and 8 alts!"

And don't you dare complain that it is a cosmetic change and doesn't affect gameplay. Everything in this game is cosmetic. Have we really moved into a realm where all of our characters are considered the same character? That's a bit sad.
    Mounts are cosmetic, they don't affect your contribution to any encounter PvE or PvP, farming, grinding, profession or anything else.
    Gear, while cosmetic, is a direct improvement on how your character performs it's role, if you cannot see the difference, then by all means, keep whining for made up reasons, although, that's a bit sad.
    Last edited by mmoc9a374e54bb; 2012-05-04 at 05:08 PM.

class specifc mounts should stay class specific.....that is all

Ugh. What's next, account-wide gear? "Hey, I took the time to farm these T14 shoulders on this character, I should be able to use the T14 on all of my characters. I'm not going to re-farm on my no. 6,7, and 8 alts!"

And don't you dare complain that it is a cosmetic change and doesn't affect gameplay. Everything in this game is cosmetic. Have we really moved into a realm where all of our characters are considered the same character? That's a bit sad.
    No this move make's lot of sense in my opinion. It is something that a lot of people want.

Quote Originally Posted by vazar_da_priest View Post
    class specifc mounts should stay class specific.....that is all
    I only see people complain about this when they are playing a class that has a class specific mount. lol

You always get a few idiot cavemen trying to fight back against the inevitable tide of change in these threads, no matter how good or convenient the feature is.

if they can fix the bugs it currently has, i hope they implement it before mop.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambushu View Post
    I love the fact that once I hit level 60 on an alt, i can fly around on a corrupted fire hawk lol.

Love having the option of using a DK deathcharger (assuming blizz doesnt reverse this for class specific mounts) and my repair mount as well.
    Blizzard has said in the past restrictions will be in place ie you can't use a mount at a level before it is obtainable.

Quote Originally Posted by frequency View Post
    Blizzard has said in the past restrictions will be in place ie you can't use a mount at a level before it is obtainable.
    Aw boo. Well in the mean time, this doesnt hold true on beta as my level 54 warlock can use my repair mount lol.

Quote Originally Posted by lavafoxx View Post
    but why is it called invincible when I can clearly see it?

back to topic: love this, can finally get good use outta my rooster.

Are you mistaking INVISIBLE with INVINCIBLE?

Deleted
    How did you know I needed another quote for my sig?

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone has multiple Nether Drakes on different chars in different colours?? Would be nice if this would work ^^

I'm wondering how they're going to pronounce the letter "L"

15+ Year Old Account

back to topic: love this, can finally get good use outta my rooster.
    InvinCIBLE not InviSIBLE.

Hope the remaining music is as good as the intro screen one though. Cant stand listening to the music so far in wow since its never relevant for the area.
    "Only Jack can zip up."
    The word you want to use is "have" not "of".
    You may have alot of stuff in your country, but we got Lolland.

Invincible/Invisible...its a joke, sheesh.

Very very happy camper to see the account wide stuff.

Kinda doubt they will make the class specific ones account wide but who knows.

Cant see comments wtf?

Quote Originally Posted by Ambushu View Post
    I love the fact that once I hit level 60 on an alt, i can fly around on a corrupted fire hawk lol.

Love having the option of using a DK deathcharger (assuming blizz doesnt reverse this for class specific mounts) and my repair mount as well.
    I highly doubt you'll be able to ride a mount which requires level 85 to acquire. Also, I bet they lock class restricted mounts to their appropriate class.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Suliso View Post
    Anyone has multiple Nether Drakes on different chars in different colours?? Would be nice if this would work ^^
    You do know you can buy the rest at the Dragonmaw questin area once you have gotten the one for free, right?

---------- Post added 2012-05-04 at 06:15 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by scholozon View Post
    I highly doubt you'll be able to ride a mount which requires level 85 to acquire. Also, I bet they lock class restricted mounts to their appropriate class.
    They allready said they would do that with titles at least, so I wouldn´t be surprised if they did this for mounts too once they know how, and if not people who object just have to live with it
    "Only Jack can zip up."
    The word you want to use is "have" not "of".
    You may have alot of stuff in your country, but we got Lolland.

What about meta achieves? do you need to complete all components of a meta on the same toon to get credit for the meta or can you have multiple toons with different components and still have the requirements for the meta...

for example: having different toons with the holiday titles and getting the violet protodrake although none of the individual toons have the full meta.

I'll remain as constructive as I can, but I have a Druid sitting on my account that has been there for years for the sole purpose that one day Blizz will do this account wide stuff. It felt like punishment to have to stick with the Druid, cause I didn't want to run all the stuff over again to get the mounts and/or achieves. I hated being bound to one character.

I for one love this idea and fully support it. After years, i will be able to delete my druid and not feel poopy about it
    Last edited by untouched; 2012-05-04 at 06:22 PM.