Page 1 of 14
... LastLast

Account-wide Mounts on Beta, Pandaren Voices, Blue Posts

Account-wide Mounts now on Beta
    It was announced during the Mists of Pandaria Press Tour that mounts would become account-wide on release or in a patch shortly after. It looks like it will be release after all, and the feature is now available on beta (but heavily bugged).

I present to you, my mage riding my paladin's mount! (Obviously, we have no way to know if this is intended as part of the account-wide mounts)

Pandaren Voices now on Beta
    Pandaren Voices are now also partially available on beta. For the moment only a few NPCs will talk to you but it should give you a good idea of where the game is headed for their voices.

Blue Posts
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Teleporting to Mogu'shan Palace
    There's an NPC in Dawnblossom (he's the Mogu who looks horribly out of place) that will teleport you to Mogu'shan Palace even if you are a ghost. (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)

Scarlet Monastery Cathedral bug on Beta
    Yep, the collision on the cathedral door is indeed totally broken and you can't get to the last boss. We'll fix this as soon as we can, but it might take a beta update or two for the fix to reach you all. (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)

PvP and bringing the "War" back in World of Warcraft
    We're with you on the idea of getting people engaged in PvP again within the world. As I've said previously though, we have to be careful about how we do that. We'll hopefully have more information for you all on what we have planned that will assuage some fears of those who aren't very PvP passionate, while (hopefully) still making PvP compelling for those who do love taking part. (Raises her hand) While we have many players who enjoy PvP, we have a larger contingent that enjoys PvE more. That makes maintaining balance between the concepts a bit more challenging, but we love challenges.

As far as the story goes, we've talked a bit about that and what's coming is twofold. War is coming to Pandaria, which (while it's had its strife in the past) is largely a peaceful region of Azeroth. That's going to change as the Horde and Alliance start stirring up the dust of the past. Beyond what happens in Pandaria, the Horde and Alliance will be at each others' throats once more. We've mentioned it many times before, but we really do feel that the "war" of Warcraft is going to be featured a bit more prominently in the story. It may not necessarily translate to all out chaos in a direct PvP way, but it will definitely be seen playing out in the storyline itself.

Again, we'll try to bring you more information specifically about the PvP end of our plans (more detail of what was heard from the press event) and get everyone caught up to speed on what we hope this will mean going forward. (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)

Dem mounts.

This truly makes me happy.

Deleted
    This is actually a very nice feature!

YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES. 10 points to Gryffindor!

Deleted
    this means i can have my spectral on my main? and my archeology bug on my alt etc?

10+ Year Old Account
    Sweet, makes having obtained one of those ultra-rare mounts even better, since you don't have to grind it again on your alts... i wish i had even 1 of those Q_Q

Oh yes!

Time to level that warlock so I can pimp my rogue !

Hopefully people don't cry about having the rare mounts now. Now this makes for more incentive to go for them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Love the mount feature.

Voices don't sound too bad.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    This is fantastic news! Now I can officially start farming for the drop mounts on alts instead of just my main.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Invincible on Ma alt? CHECK
    Firehawk on my ALT? CHECK
    ASHES TOO? Aww yeee

10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't mind mounts being restricted by level (I couldn't ride a mount I can only use starting at level 70 on a level 20 alt, for example) but other than that, this rules. I am so psyched.

I am a happy player... a very happy player.

Hope the icon in the right corner is the final one

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh sweet heavens rejoice! Now all those rare mounts I accumulated on my paladin can finally be ridden by my new main, my hunter! This makes me a happy panda.

Deleted
    I'm glad it will make it at the release.
    Wondering how this will work for unobtainable mounts like Amani War bear, Plagued Proto Drake & Black Qiraji Battle Tank.....

Wow this is bullcrap!!! Now every DK, mage, druid and all others going to be riding my dang Dreadsteed. Oh well its a good feature but I liked when I was a special flower.

What about faction mounts?

Headless Horseman's Mount on my main! Finally! (along with the Frigid Frostling and Lumpy seasonal pets)

Deleted
    So this means Account wide mounts so can now Horde use Alliance mounts and Alliance use Horde mounts ?