Mount achievements

Wehn we switch to BOA mounts in MOP, will it give everyone of our toons the achievement?

yes, i logged onto beta on my dk who had 40 ish mounts and it copied over all the ones i didn't have from my lock which gave the 100 mount achievement.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes because all mount and achievements are going to be linked to you Account. So lets say you got the achievement for the Reins of the Raven Lord, it will still show up in your Feats of Strength section on any character you make (new or old) because the achievements are going to be Bound to your account.
    Time is the greatest teacher, but unfortunately, it ends up killing all of its students.

Quote Originally Posted by ClearlyConfused View Post
    Yes because all mount and achievements are going to be linked to you Account. So lets say you got the achievement for the Reins of the Raven Lord, it will still show up in your Feats of Strength section on any character you make (new or old) because the achievements are going to be Bound to your account.
    Question about that, does it say "Koxk earned achievement..." or do you just get the achievement on every char ? I'm guessing you're on the Beta?

And what way is it currently on beta ?

Deleted
    And i guess, if i have 310% mount-speed on any char, it will be 310% on everyone? Bought for gold or "earned" it via PVE/PVP-achievement.