Thread: DS is boring

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    If you dont like DS anymore join OpenRaid and make some fun raids

Stood in the Fire
    Been declining and stayng under the radar for the past week for our progresion.
    Feel sorry for the guild couse were low on healers and im a healer but i just cant do DS anymore.

I was bored of it after 2 weeks of being out....

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfshark View Post
    well what i am trying to say is that, they need to make trash intuitive and fun, more like flame leviathan trash. instead of making it kill the group of 5 monsters before you get to the boss just to slow you down.
    Raided Ulduar when it was current content, and you may be the first person I have heard proclaim he/she enjoys Flame Leviathan trash. This is Blizz's dilemma; they can't cater to everyone's tastes. Something tells me that the majority of players doing DS on Normal/Heroic want trash to be short and sweet. Sure they could mix trash mechanics up a little bit, but I sure hope we never see anything like Flame Leviathan, TBC raid trash, or especially MC ever again.
    Last edited by skillym; 2012-05-04 at 10:00 PM.

Eh, I'm still enjoying it (I've cleared 8/8 heroic).

There are a few fights in there I love doing each week. Spine, Warmaster, Madness and oddly enough Morchok (the tiny Morchoks at the end of the fight are just so adorable :3)

Ive found it boring since January. Havent logged on in months...

Quote Originally Posted by Drudatz View Post
    If you dont like DS anymore join OpenRaid and make some fun raids
    Am also enjoying OpenRaid and highly recommend it.

It was fun the first few times but then it was purely boring for me. I have several toons that need gear still yet i cant find myself to even hop in LFR even when i have nothing else to do during the day. Just waiting for D3 and a MoP release date until then just gonna play CSS =D.

Quote Originally Posted by Malgarroth View Post
    Dude, I came back to WoW about a month ago, I already think it's a load of crap.

Went back and did FL though, that was a damn fine raid.
    OT

Your sig is waay bigger than what's allowed. You need to make it smaller or remove it.