Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanitius View Post
    it took the universe 13.75 billion years to produce D3, we are just exited.
    Too long have we waited! Too long have we endure this pain

No seriously I wanna play right now /cries

May 15 is the anniversary of my school, so happy

Unfortunately, I just found out a couple days ago that I have a Psych exam that day. I'm hating my professor right about now.

since i have annual pass ill go sleep at around 15:00 and wake up just in time for the launch will play till around 12:00 then go pick up my ce

10+ Year Old Account
    Have nothing to down when it comes out. Already had my finals back in April

I'll be playing the minute servers go live. However I don't think I'll be planning to stay up all night playing D3. I'd rather wake up with a good breakfast and THEN play all day and night lol!!!

I think it should rather be "How are you surviving the days UNTIL launch?"

I am not surviving... I am dying with anticipation...
    "It's clear this is another bash Apple thread. Such things are not conducive to a good discussion."

WRONG! Those are the BEST discussions!

10+ Year Old Account
    i can always play the entire night go to school and then come home and play til next morning, but then i'll be screwd in my head, so i might say that im sick, nothing much happning at Wednesdays anyway
    Last edited by Rageadon; 2012-05-04 at 11:03 PM.

How I will survive? By going to bed obviously. It's a normal schoolweek and I usually fall asleep in class if I go to bed too late.

Deleted
    Im away at a schooltrip and not coming home until late on the 16th... Didnt think of it before but now you remembered me.. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuma View Post
    No diablo 3 for me until june 5th

my exams start on may 28.
    Same with this guy except my exams end on 8th

Pure determination...

I'll be doing nothing too notable. I asked to work early morning on the 14th so that I could come home and sleep until about 11, which then I'll be going to pick up my game from work (10% discount ftw). I've already asked for the 15th and 16th off work, and a late shift for the 17th. I don't know how much I'll be able to push my body, however I easily went 21 hours straight when SW:TOR launched. Depending on how long my friends go will probably dictate how much I'm on, as I don't want to get too ahead of them. At least one said he'll be going for 35 hours straight, so that seems pretty doable to me. I don't really eat nor drink much, so I'm not planning on doing anything out of the ordinary other than probably ordering a few of my favorite sandwiches to last me 3 meals. Showering every 12 hours though is a must, as I feel it refreshes you (plus who wants to be in their own filth for 35 hours?)

10+ Year Old Account
    Here's a question: Will launch be midnight according to Pacific times?

10+ Year Old Account
    Work all day D3 all night >.>

Finish all of my homework, lab reports, papers, and projects two weeks in advance. Sleep at 4pm get up at midnight and play until I have lab.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll be spending launch night at a Rammstein concert in Tacoma, WA so I can honestly say that Diablo 3 will be the furthest thing from my mind on the evening of the 14th. I might play it on Tuesday afternoon but I tend to prioritize real life over video games, so I'll get to it when I have a chance.

I am not going to make a big deal out of playing it at the first minute, just going to play it when I get the chance, sounds crazy I know!

I'll probably have work that day so I'll skipping out on the midnight rush. I'd have probably skipped out on that anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by MisterSoup View Post
    Here's a question: Will launch be midnight according to Pacific times?
    I hope not. Everyone would be happy to have it EDT.

I seriously don't know why people load up on crap like energy drinks and kill themselves by staying up all night for a video game. Good Lord. You know what I'm going to do? Get a good sleep and then play in the morning. Why bother staying up all night? I'll just feel like a zombie all day IE feel like crap. Who wants that? Rather just get a good sleep so I'm rested, can think clearly and I can actually enjoy the game. But that's JMO. If people want to drink themselves stupid on energy drinks to stay up all night, knock yourselves out.