Page 1 of 3
LastLast

New Kingdom Hearts game announcement soon.

What the title says. So far its been a damn good week for video game news ( atleast in my opinion it has been. ) Elder Scrolls Online and now the possibility of Kingdom Hearts 3 being announced? I am so excited to find out what this game is. http://www.g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/pos...t-coming-soon/

If it's not KH3, I give up. My patience for non-Final Fantasy/Dragon Quest Square-Enix games is already very, very thin.

Its a HD collection of 1 and 2 for the ps3 and Vita, and then KH3 will be the next. Its to rehype people over the main series.

Quote Originally Posted by SickofSarah View Post
    Its a HD collection of 1 and 2 for the ps3 and Vita, and then KH3 will be the next. Its to rehype people over the main series.
    God i hope its not some stupid ass HD collection, while i would buy, i would be extremely pissed that they did that first rather then do KH3 THEN the HD collection

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachroxs View Post
    God i hope its not some stupid ass HD collection, while i would buy, i would be extremely pissed that they did that first rather then do KH3 THEN the HD collection
    Idk how accurate it is, but I did hear BBS would also get an hd upgrade sense it is the prequel- So KH BBS, KH 1, and KH2 hd collection. KH1 and 2 is a definite though.

Really hope it's KH3... been waiting since I first beat the 2nd game. But it probably will be the HD collection..

Dream drop comes in summer of 2012, then its a remake of 1 and 2 I think as previously stated and then KH3. Reason why it got delayed so much was because of productions of other games, specifically FF
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Doubt it'll be KH3. The Squeenix studio responsible for the main KH games is in charge of FF13 Versus, which isn't out yet, don't even think it has a release date.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Lets say you have a two 3 inch lines. One is all red and the other is 48% red and 52% blue. Does that mean there's a 50-50 chance they're both red or is the second line matching the all red line by 48%?
    ^^^ Wells using an analogy

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't care what it is. I want KH: 3DS so that I can beat it in a week and hyperventilate until the next game comes out.
    Men!

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I picked Biden because he may throw Obama into the Death Star's reactor core, restoring balance to the Force.

Now having a ball on SWTOR!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm honestly starting to think Versus XIII isn't ever coming out. As far as KH goes, I would assume the HD will come before KH3 sadly.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Dream drop comes in summer of 2012, then its a remake of 1 and 2 I think as previously stated and then KH3. Reason why it got delayed so much was because of productions of other games, specifically FF
    Thinks that kept and are keeping them from KH3:

-Desire to make as many spinoffs as possible.
    -Desire to make as many remakes as possible
    -FF Versus XIII
    -Even more spinoffs and remakes

I'm pretty sure they've hardly worked on it at all. It's sad, because it turned the story basically insane, just like the FF7 spinoffs. I'm really not a fan of how the series has been handled, as completely amazing as 1 and 2 were.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by megrim View Post
    I'm honestly starting to think Versus XIII isn't ever coming out. As far as KH goes, I would assume the HD will come before KH3 sadly.
    I think they've been working on it a little too much to completely drop it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Lets say you have a two 3 inch lines. One is all red and the other is 48% red and 52% blue. Does that mean there's a 50-50 chance they're both red or is the second line matching the all red line by 48%?
    ^^^ Wells using an analogy

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caiada View Post
    Thinks that kept and are keeping them from KH3:

-Desire to make as many spinoffs as possible.
    -Desire to make as many remakes as possible
    -FF Versus XIII
    -Even more spinoffs and remakes

I'm pretty sure they've hardly worked on it at all. It's sad, because it turned the story basically insane, just like the FF7 spinoffs. I'm really not a fan of how the series has been handled, as completely amazing as 1 and 2 were.
    Coded was the only spinoff that didn't make sense, pure filler. The rest of them have furthered or explained the story.
    Men!

I picked Biden because he may throw Obama into the Death Star's reactor core, restoring balance to the Force.

Quote Originally Posted by Davendwarf View Post
    Coded was the only spinoff that didn't make sense, pure filler. The rest of them have furthered or explained the story.
    I'm not saying it didn't make sense. I'm saying the story is insane. The only spin-off I've seen that wasn't completely insane was 358/2 days, and it was still kind of insane in a few parts. It kept its scope small though. I wish, really wish that they'd done that for the rest. Reading a synopsis of BBS literally made my head hurt. I'm still not entirely sure what was going on with Chain of Memories. It gets so caught up in its pointless minutiae and trying to add in just one more twist or one more explanation or one more damn version of Sora or one more way to bring back a character that died for just one more game that it... just goes insane. Nothing's ever finalized, no one ever goes away for good, no plot point's ever freaking resolved because Nomura legitimately has no idea how to finish a story or do a proper sequel. Even KH2 got a little kooky sometimes, but that was in hopes that someday, one game would finally resolve it. And KH2 did, mostly. It left some interesting stuff for KH3 to go in a new direction. Where did we go instead? Back to all the old worlds, back with all the same characters (in new crazy forms, of course! Why not!?), revisiting painfully similar plot points.

There are a few things I legitimately love about the series. The blending of Disney and Square Enix never gets old. The combat is always at least above-average. Reaction commands were brilliant (even if they never bothered to use them again....) Sora, Kairi and Riku are great characters, and Donald, Goofy and Mickey were entertaining, with Mickey even being badass sometimes. The mysteries of the plot throughout KH1 and 2 were pretty interesting, and what I imagined to be the background was pretty good. The problems started when Nomura decided he had to fill in all that background for me, with an added dose of crazy.

In short, there's a reason I'm kind of put off by the idea of a TWEWY 2.
    Last edited by Caiada; 2012-05-04 at 10:02 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    After all the games between KH2 and 3 I've gotten fairly pissed off at it all. Sure they might "contribute to the story" and all that, but I wish they just did KH2, did KH3, then ended the main story line, then did whatever filler games they pleased.

It's gotten to the point that I am almost reluctant to buy KH3 when it is announced, but I guess I will anyways. Hopefully this is it.

Quote Originally Posted by Caiada View Post
    I'm not saying it didn't make sense. I'm saying the story is insane. The only spin-off I've seen that wasn't completely insane was 358/2 days, and it was still kind of insane in a few parts. It kept its scope small though. I wish, really wish that they'd done that for the rest. Reading a synopsis of BBS literally made my head hurt. I'm still not entirely sure what was going on with Chain of Memories. It gets so caught up in its pointless minutiae and trying to add in just one more twist or one more explanation or one more damn version of Sora or one more way to bring back a character that died for just one more game that it... just goes insane. Nothing's ever finalized, no one ever goes away for good, no plot point's ever freaking resolved because Nomura legitimately has no idea how to finish a story or do a proper sequel. Even KH2 got a little kooky sometimes, but that was in hopes that someday, one game would finally resolve it. And KH2 did, mostly. It left some interesting stuff for KH3 to go in a new direction. Where did we go instead? Back to all the old worlds, back with all the same characters (in new crazy forms, of course! Why not!?), revisiting painfully similar plot points.

There are a few things I legitimately love about the series. The blending of Disney and Square Enix never gets old. The combat is always at least above-average. Reaction commands were brilliant (even if they never bothered to use them again....) Sora, Kairi and Riku are great characters, and Donald, Goofy and Mickey were entertaining, with Mickey even being badass sometimes. The mysteries of the plot throughout KH1 and 2 were pretty interesting, and what I imagined to be the background was pretty good. The problems started when Nomura decided he had to fill in all that background for me, with an added dose of crazy.

In short, there's a reason I'm kind of put off by the idea of a TWEWY 2.
    We know everything that happened up to Kh3 now, there is no way there is going to be more spinoffs unless we they are going to do history of the 3 masters and king mickey which I highly doubt they will.

It's progressing with Dream riku and soras master training. Which I personally believe is just a filler arc. The one thing that did not explain and pisses me off:

WTF HAPPENED TO KAIRIS KEYBLADE?

I hope all 3 are a playable unit in KH3 instead of the traditional donald and goofy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post

WTF HAPPENED TO KAIRIS KEYBLADE?
    That...is explained in Dream Drop Distance. I'm horrible and used my first year Japanese education to ruin the story for myself.
    Men!

Quote Originally Posted by Davendwarf View Post
    That...is explained in Dream Drop Distance. I'm horrible and used my first year Japanese education to ruin the story for myself.
    Pm me what happened.

fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfapfap

Even if its not KH3, I'd be stoked for an HD collection

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachroxs View Post

I actually wouldn't be opposed to that. I wouldn't mind playing through the first two again. I can't dust of my PS2 anymore and play in the old fashioned way, mostly because my PS2 broke. Anyway that'd be neat.