Thread: LF New monitor

LF New monitor

Not sure if this is the right place to ask, just like the title says I'm looking for a new monitor. Currently I'm playing WoW and MW3. I will be playing D3 when it comes out. I was thinking
    http://www.tigerdirect.com/applicati...698&CatId=4420

Any feed back or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

ill be honest and say ppl have steered me away from dell saying there a bit to unreliable, although ive never had 1 so i cant confirm this - i bought an acer 23.5inch monitor and its never let me down, i spent £120 on it which is $193 which has almost the same spec on it as the 1 youve shown - a good way to find out is to research the monitor on the net for reviews etc, thats what i done

Quote Originally Posted by btf View Post
    ill be honest and say ppl have steered me away from dell saying there a bit to unreliable, although ive never had 1 so i cant confirm this - i bought an acer 23.5inch monitor and its never let me down, i spent £120 on it which is $193 which has almost the same spec on it as the 1 youve shown - a good way to find out is to research the monitor on the net for reviews etc, thats what i done
    I looked at one Acer that was the same specs and about 60$ cheaper than the Dell just wasn't sure if Acer monitors were any good. Thanks for the input.

10+ Year Old Account
    Are you look for anything specifically? I found this: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16824236176 which is equally good except for the fact it's a little smaller but it is also 60$ cheaper. Personally I would never by anything from dell. Overall there products always seem built to fail. I have been using a fairly similar monitor from asus and I have had no problem with it for close to a year and a half.

Deleted
    I would be a bit more inclined on the U2312 (or U2311 if you can find it) personally. Bonus for the fact that it actually uses a proper stand, and not something completely useless like standard budget monitors.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Asus VH236H/VH238VH are solid.