Thread: Ouija board

Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

Ouija board

Anyone ever used one ? Anyone tried to see if they really bring negative energies in your house ? I wish i could use one, but i don't know where i can buy them from.

Seriously... dont fuck with that shit. Seriously.

Deleted
    Part 1

Part 2

Quote Originally Posted by SmokeBlader View Post
    Anyone tried to see if they really bring negative energies in your house?
    omg don't believe that thing. It's just a deck with letters.

Deleted
    Never used one I have only seen them in the movies, they are fake as hell anyway aren't they I wouldn't expect the thing to start moving unless one person was rigging it.

Herald of the Titans RaoBurning's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    They're made by the same people who do Monopoly and Candy Land. No voodoo other than self suggested excitement.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    This is America. We always have warm dead bodies.
    if we had confidence that the President clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said that.

Quote Originally Posted by hksin11186 View Post
    They're made by the same people who do Monopoly and Candy Land. No voodoo other than self suggested excitement.
    I dunno man. There's some pretty strong voodoo present in Monopoly. Ever notice how it can make even the most functional of families hate each other? That's some voodoo shit there.

Herald of the Titans RaoBurning's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Papalenin View Post
    I dunno man. There's some pretty strong voodoo present in Monopoly. Ever notice how it can make even the most functional of families hate each other? That's some voodoo shit there.
    Interesting point. I wonder if Scrabble can contact the dead?
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    This is America. We always have warm dead bodies.
    if we had confidence that the President clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said that.

Deleted
    I have 2 answers for you, one if you believe in the supernatural, another if you do not.

If you believe, then yes, using one of those can bring serious misfortune to you and your house.

I you don't believe, why would you use one in the first place?

They are pointless, have used them many times and to no avail, they have no "voodoo or magic" if you believe they do then obviously you will start noticing things.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Diodiablo View Post
    If you believe, then yes, using one of those can bring serious misfortune to you and your house.
    Seriously? Please describe in detail how a parlor game made out of cardboard and plastic can be a vehicle for "serious misfortune".

Quote Originally Posted by Diodiablo View Post
    I you don't believe, why would you use one in the first place?
    Because the ideomotor effect is fun -- it's what kept these stupid boards selling for over a hundred years.

It's like the bible, dangerous in the wrong person's hands.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kylecat15 View Post
    They are pointless, have used them many times and to no avail, they have no "voodoo or magic" if you believe they do then obviously you will start noticing things.

i had the same experience and have the same opinion

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Papalenin View Post
    This is true, i have nearly come to blows with close friends over monopoly. It takes just one person to accuse the banker of stealing money and it all kicks off.

You don't have to have a game to invite evil spirits to communicate with. The game just makes it easier.
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sayl View Post
    Seriously? Please describe in detail how a parlor game made out of cardboard and plastic can be a vehicle for "serious misfortune".
    Take a person believing in ghosts, add a little bit of paranoia after using the board and tada, paranoid person seeing ghosts everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Flimsy View Post
    Never used one I have only seen them in the movies, they are fake as hell anyway aren't they I wouldn't expect the thing to start moving unless one person was rigging it.
    They did some research, it moves (when it's not rigged) because of the little movements your body makes.

even then I'd say the chance is big that someone (Read: the strongest believer/the person that wants to scare the shit out off everyone)
    rigs the game anyway.

As for people going ''Yeah well it totaly spelled out my boyfriend's name'' Yeah, no, that's your mind on adrenaline/fear/excitement/etc. reading between the lines.

It's like Char (I feel an A, is there anyone that knows anything with an A? I see a man, is there anyone with a father?)
    Last edited by mmocf1858d9362; 2012-05-04 at 06:32 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I use them the same way I use Oregon Trail. Kill people in my head without them actually dying lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnasnimadan View Post
    Take a person believing in ghosts, add a little bit of paranoia after using the board and tada, paranoid person seeing ghosts everywhere.
    That doesn't sound like "misfortune".
    Delusion, perhaps, but not misfortune.

Deleted
    That doesn't sound like "misfortune".
    Delusion, perhaps, but not misfortune.
    Example time: Someone that believes they see ghosts everywhere and wants to do everything they can to stop it, they end picking up some voodoo book that tells them to gather 5 fresh monkey skulls and burn their house down just to prevent that old closet from having it's door opening itself all the time because of bad hinges.

I'd call that misfortune.
    Last edited by mmocf1858d9362; 2012-05-04 at 06:39 PM.

Deleted
    Interpretating random things for attacks from ghosts and whatnot. People can mess themselves up in self defense hysteria.
    So if you believe this, you're your own worst enemy when using this board. Is that so hard to understand?