Demo Weapon Choice

Hey guys quick question,

Should I roll with my 397 Lightning Rod or go with the 410 Scalpel of Unrelenting Agony and my 397 Dragonfire Orb? I'm leaning towards the latter and just reforging out of the spirit but what do ya'll think. Thanks guys

Well, doing quick math with my own personal stat weights which are averages from 4 different encounter types (Patchwerk, Ultrax, Heavy movement, helter) I find that the MH/OH combo > Staff by about 562 dps assuming you are okay w/o the hit from lightning rod. If you have to sacrifice elsewhere to maintain 17% hit using the MH/OH it probably won't be worth it. I'd have to have your character's armory to see which is technically better.

Quote Originally Posted by drroastbeef View Post
    Well, doing quick math with my own personal stat weights which are averages from 4 different encounter types (Patchwerk, Ultrax, Heavy movement, helter) I find that the MH/OH combo > Staff by about 562 dps assuming you are okay w/o the hit from lightning rod. If you have to sacrifice elsewhere to maintain 17% hit using the MH/OH it probably won't be worth it. I'd have to have your character's armory to see which is technically better.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Jaylock/simple