Deleted

Lil B - The Based God!

Lil B: He has started a movement, and at this point it transcends music. He is bringing people together and his message is always one of accepting everyone, no matter who they are, or what they look like, or if they are different. The Based God community is always accepting.

Let's discuss the movement and bring to light the positive effect that it's having on society! #Swag

This thread is about the rapper, icon and idea known as Lil B The Based God!

-Feel free to discuss anything and everything pertaining to The Based God!

Thread Rules:
    2.) If you don't like Lil B or support his positive message, then it's probably best that you just don't post in here.
    3.) This is a fun thread and take it as such. No need to be serious at all.

Thank you Based God, please fuck my bitch!

Thank you Based God, your music is awful, your flow is terrible, and your lyricism makes my 2 year old cousin with a hard lisp sound like an english professor... but you called yourself "Based God", and me and my friends find great humor in that name. Also, one of my friends actually thinks you are "booty sweat". Take that whatever way you please, by the connotation he used I'm sure it's a wonderful term of endearment.
    Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    it's pretty hard to find a good girl in the sea of whores that is my country, brazil.

Deleted
    Lil B is such an honestly nice guy!

What other straight male rapper would name their album "I'm Gay (I'm Happy)", just to reduce homophobia in the Hip Hop community?

#SwagOn100ThousandTrillion

Quote Originally Posted by SuperMechatronGamer View Post
    Lil B is such an honestly nice guy!

What other straight male rapper would name their album "I'm Gay (I'm Happy)", just to reduce homophobia in the Hip Hop community?

#SwagOn100ThousandTrillion
    Adding (I'm Happy) kind of diminishes the entirety of his anti-homophobic stance when he doesn't even use the term 'gay' to that effect. being completely honest.
    Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    it's pretty hard to find a good girl in the sea of whores that is my country, brazil.

Deleted
    He isn't actually gay. He just wanted to reduce the stigma around the word. Not to mention that he also talks about the failures of the justice system, race relations and poverty on it.

The album was actually really based if you give it a listen.

Even Lindsay agrees:
    Last edited by mmoc4695cacc2b; 2012-05-05 at 07:38 AM.

Deleted
    Has anyone ever noticed that Lil B looks like everyone? I mean he looks like Ellen Degeneres, Paris Hilton, Obama, Jeff Goldblum and even Ken from Street Fighter.

I bet he looks like Boubouille too.
    Last edited by mmoc338fdc3aa9; 2012-05-05 at 07:59 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Longview View Post
    I can confirm that he does not.

stay based my friends
    Has anyone ever actually seen a picture of Boub?

She hides her identity pretty well.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gruyaka View Post
    Has anyone ever actually seen a picture of Boub?

She hides her identity pretty well.
    HE sure does, since so many think he's a she...

OT: nothing new about rappers thinking they're gods *yawn*
    22 miles of hard road
    33 years of tough luck
    44 skulls buried in the ground
    Crawling down through the muck
    Ah yeah...

There can be only one.

Also, Fun Stuff isn't for weird memes circlejerks. I'll be reading the hate PMs for saying that all week-end!