Foul gift of the demon lord and demo?

Its the best i can get my hands on im just not cut out to do all the quest just for the moonwell trinket. So since its a proc, i was wondering how and whats the best way to do it ?

It is not very good. But if u have nothing else, u can go with it. The LFR trinkets are alot better.
    You can line up the trinket with meta ( when it procs you hit meta, due meta saving mastery)

Here is a list of trinkets. idk if all is correct, but i think you can go with it.

DEMONOLOGY TRINKET RANKING

3,470 Cunning of the Cruel (Heroic)
    3,345 Will of Unbinding (Heroic)
    3,089 Cunning of the Cruel
    2,968 Will of Unbinding
    2,955 Will of Unbinding (LFR)
    2,901 Cunning of the Cruel (LFR)
    2,835 Insignia of the Corrupted Mind (Heroic)
    2,651 Variable Pulse Lightning Capacitor (Heroic)
    2,469 Insignia of the Corrupted Mind
    2,434 Darkmoon Card: Volcano
    2,353 Variable Pulse Lightning Capacitor
    2,302 Moonwell Chalice
    2,299 Necromantic Focus (Heroic)
    2,269 Insignia of the Corrupted Mind (LFR)
    2,187 Bottled Wishes (Valor Points)
    2,181 Foul Gift of the Demon Lord
    2,076 Bell of Enraging Resonance (Heroic)
    2,058 Necromantic Focus
    1,918 Rune of Zeth (Rep Reward)
    1,798 Bell of Enraging Resonance

10+ Year Old Account
    And by NOTHING else, we mean not even having DMC:V. I would argue that even RoZ or HBell would be better then FGDL. Why? Because you rarely want to hold off on meta (unless mechanics dictate otherwise or using MWC). You'd HAVE to have an ICD tracker for that to know how long you'd have to wait for it to proc to decide if it's worth not popping meta when it comes off CD. Otherwise, you're either losing dps by holding off meta for too long, or you're wasting a trinket slot because you rarely line meta with the proc so the proc becomes useless. At least with NF you'd always have the mastery buff for when you pop meta.

Deleted
    If you have access to no other trinkets, you come off as a guy who doesn't really raid, in which case the trinket is fine.
    I assume FGDL is based around an internal cd like all other proc trinkets, in which case it will most likely be ready every time you engage in a boss fight. Once you have the buff running, you will want to pop metamorphosis. It is imperative that you pop metamorphosis while the buff is active, since it snapshots the stats. (Popping meta at 20 seconds or 1 second will give the same result)
    Since I'll assume you're mainly doing heroic dungeons on your warlock, you'll only get to use metamorphosis once, in which case that would be the way to go. Pop Doomguard for extra damage while the buff is running too.

#showtooltip
    /cast Metamorphosis
    /cast Demon Soul
    /cast Immolation Aura

My favourite faceroll demo macro.

When you do get a replacement trinket, have Foul Gift equipped pre-combat, proc it using hellfire, hit meta and then swap to your normal trinket pre-pull

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetz View Post
    If you have access to no other trinkets, you come off as a guy who doesn't really raid, in which case the trinket is fine.
    no fair, I'm 5/8hc and still using DMC:V in my 2nd trinket slot. 10man loot system ftl.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmy valmer View Post
    Its the best i can get my hands on im just not cut out to do all the quest just for the moonwell trinket. So since its a proc, i was wondering how and whats the best way to do it ?
    Why even bother asking if you don't really care about your performance.