Exclamation US-Deldrimor Stress Test Dungeon Plans

With Monday's stress test coming in hot, I'm trying to make plans on what to do for those several hours that the servers are going to be up. During the first BWE I myself managed to make it 30 on my human Elementalist on US-Deldrimor. What I'm hoping to do on Monday is experience as much of the Ascalonian Catacombs (level 30 dungeon) as possible. I already have a friend who's a level 28 Guardian and he's going to be joining me as soon as he hits level 30. I figured I might as well throw in an effort to try and grab people before the stress test hits so I don't have to spend as much time in game looking for people. I'll be on hopefully around 1:30ish EST and I'll be going hard until the servers shut down later that night. Anyone here want in on the dungeoning? If so you can either post in the thread or send me a message.

On a side note, what's everyone else going to be doing during the stress test? I'm expecting ArenaNet to pull a lot of crazy shenanigans with lag and disconnects so doing the catacombs probably won't be the smartest thing to do. I just want to get in and get a feel for how the dungeons work.

Seeing as how the servers aren't even coming up until 2:00PM EST, I don't know how you're going to be on playing at 1:30PM. And I think you'll probably just get angry at all the lag and what not that will be happening because of the nature of this event. I would suggest doing something that really stresses the servers and actually help Anet out with their test....like you know, participate in big DE's, do some WvWvW, and what not. That's kind of the whole point of the event tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyr Storm View Post
    Seeing as how the servers aren't even coming up until 2:00PM EST, I don't know how you're going to be on playing at 1:30PM. And I think you'll probably just get angry at all the lag and what not that will be happening because of the nature of this event. I would suggest doing something that really stresses the servers and actually help Anet out with their test....like you know, participate in big DE's, do some WvWvW, and what not. That's kind of the whole point of the event tomorrow.
    Unless something's changed, servers should be up 11AM PDT or 1PM EST.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Servers may be up but this is a STRESS TEST. Remember the diablo test? The first 6 hours were awful...this is an 8 hour test. Log in and help them but don't expect to get more than a couple hours of good play.

Just sayin...

Quote Originally Posted by Guilegamesh View Post
    Unless something's changed, servers should be up 11AM PDT or 1PM EST.
    People really need to learn the timezones. 11:00AM PDT is 2:00PM EST. You have Central time and Mountain time in between the two. Which makes PDT 3 hours behind EST. But nice try.