Warrior Hundred Blades + Bulls Charge + Frenzy

There is nothing wrong with Hundred Blades its not OP. The Bulls Charge + Frenzy + Hundred Blades Combo Doesnt always work infact it works lesss then it succeeds and if it doesnt succeed you cant try again for 60secs.

A Cooldown based combo should never be considered Over Powered. I think some players just need to learn to play more defensively and stop setting thier toons up to be glass canons.

You have defensive abilities and traits to prevent a combo like the Bull + Frenzy Combo so start using it. I hear Elementalist complaining the most so allow me to enlighten you Elementalist PvPers which is my main BTW and have not been killed by the Bull + Frenzy combo once yet…

Vitality + Defense is the Obviouse solution but lets break it down into the complexe aswell.

Obsidian Flesh (Invulnerable)
    Mist Form (Invulnerable)
    Armor of Earth (Protection)
    Arcane Shield (3x Block)
    [Conjure Earth Shield] Fortify (Invulnerable)

Now Traits that Auto Protect incase pressing a Button is to complexe for some.

Elemental Shielding (Protection)
    Earths Embrace (Gain Armor of Earth at 50% Health)
    Arcane Shielding (Gain Arcane Shield at 25% Health)

Plus add in the fact that Bulls Charge has a Visual Que which is easly Dodged theres is absolutly no excuse at all that a Elementalist cannot survive the Bulls + Frenzy Combo.

Other Professions Have simular Defensive Skills / Auto Traits. stop complaining about a combo that isnt even OP and learn to play the game correctly….

Video Showing Elementalist Defending 100 Blade Combo and Killing the Warrior skip too 1:15 to see...

Its not so much overpowerd, but overtuned. PvP in general is overtuned, there are to many "lol i kill you in 3 sec"-builds. From all professions. It doesnt make pvp deep, or tactical, just wait for zergcooldowns to be ready and blow someone up.

Not a lot of pvp to go by right now anyway to make a lot of statements on whats overpowered, underpowered or balanced. The only thing i have a clear gripe with is Downed states in pvp. They are not balanced, and some profession (in particular Warrior and Thief) just have flat out the best Downed-abilities. And this needs to be balanced, otherwise imo Downed State should be completely removed from pvp.

10+ Year Old Account
    you know you've hit proper balance when every single profession and multiple weapon-sets have people proclaiming it to be OP

Warrior, Necro, Ranger, Thief, etc

everyone had "this is OP!" thread for multiple weapons

I love it!

Twitter: @EsmeraldoC

Maybe we can sticky all the class threads so people stop making their own =O

Please keep all warrior discussion to the primary thread.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...cussion-Thread