Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I saw a movie once about attractive vampires. No clue.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenaris View Post
    I remember another scene. There was this guy who was torturing information out of this other guy. He had him hung up on his hands and was telling him that he was going to use a blowtorch on his back if he didn't tell him the information he needed. Then he told him that the blowtorch is so hot that the body goes into a shock making the blowtorch feel ice cold.
    He then turned on the blowtorch and burned some animal skin or something I can't remember and then put a popsicle on his back and moved it around and meanwhile the guy was screaming in agony, thinking he was actually burning his skin off.

There might have also been a girl in this movie who was the torturers daughter, except she didn't know it, they lived in some apartment house with a shared stairwell. It was later all destroyed by a Russian guy I think...

Anyone know what movie this is?
    that would be the punisher

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay, a movie where an author loses her child and moves to an island with a lighthouse. Please help xD

10+ Year Old Account
    internet suggests Half Light

which sounds like a crummy movie, Changeling, starring George C. Scott is a similar concept done far far better

Quote Originally Posted by jace5869 View Post
    My wife has been wanting to find this movie that she claims is scary, but apparently it has a woman (or girl) and she gets a bowl of fruit out of the fridge and the fruit becomes evil and sews her mouth shut.

That's all I have to describe it.
    Anyone have any ideas?

I know this was posted awhile ago but I happened upon this site and I believe what you're talking about is the Tales From the Darkside episode titled Love Hungry.