Virginity vs life

From where I come from(Croatia), if you are a virgin(male), you are considered a lowlife, nobody, looser.The count of the pussy you get is how high you rank in the society.

So my question is this:
    How is virginity viewed in other countries? And how do people view male virgins.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not sure if topics like this are allowed, actually, since it deals with sexuality of some kind.
    I'll contribute if I'm sure it won't get locked.
    Resurrected Holy Priest

Deleted
    Males are males everywhere, in every country virginity is a sign of weakness for males.

Deleted
    Only children and immature fools think being a virgin is shameful. To me it shows willpower.

Deleted
    I think this thread is kinda on the far side, as it's not really asking about sexuality, just how countries people live in view virgins. Either way, I don't think it's so much a national view, as each persons seperate view of being a virgin. As for myself, I'd rather keep being the only person with my genes, so no accidents for me.

Being a virgin means that you suck in bed, which is bad for your reputation. One of the main masculine characteristics is being able to satisfy a woman.

Deleted
    Closing this thread. The General Off-Topic rules sticky states that discussion of sexuality is not allowed on this forum.