Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    You guys are making it seem as if i'm saying its IMPOSSIBLE to win a battleground without healers. Really, there's going to be a story where you can say oh man i did this and that and that but it doesn't happen often...

I mean nobody can honestly say with a straight face that going against a team with DECENT not even good players just DECENT players that have four healers when you have none wouldn't impact the outcome of that BG. Lets face it, how often are you going to get a perfect group that can coordinate a kill and always go on healers ect ect..not very often.

I know the heal que would be annoying in a way, you don't have to make it for every single battleground but i just honestly feel like with a battleground like WSG if a team has even just one decent healer that understands the battleground it can be a HUGE advantage for them over a team that doesn't have a healer.

Longer Ques vs Slightly better chance of winning? Remember, the more you win the more HP you get.

Healers really only matter in BG's if you are on a team that can protect your own healers, or on a team that cannot grasp the concept of KILL THE HEALER first. If anyone tunnels a healer (i play MS heals) then healers are completely useless.

Keep the pressure on the healer and eventually whether its a lack of mana or a misclick or whatever, you will beat them.

10+ Year Old Account
    the "healer queue" would be abused to hell by hybrid classes, as an example, a ret paladin could sign up in the healer queue (even have a holy OS just for the queue) and then switch back to ret as soon as he enters. all it would achie is having the non-hybrid classes complain about the longer queue times

10+ Year Old Account
    A healer can determine the outcome of a BG. Granted, any player can potentially be awful and bring the whole BG down.

Geared healers are so Godmode in bgs that more and more people are doing it. I've been running Gilneas all night and the alliance teams had 4-5 healers every game. I actually had one game were the alliance had too many healers so they couldn't meaningfully zerg any nodes fast enough without easy defensive reinforcements and lost the game.