10+ Year Old Account

Legend of Dragoon on PSN!!!

I couldn't believe my eyes this morning when I when to the Playstation store and noticed Legend of Dragoon for $5.99

One of my favorite RPGs of all time definitely can't wait to give it another round.

I have fond memories of playing that game. Brilliant, if overshadowed and underrated during the time of its release. Unfortunately it isn't yet available on the EU Playstation sore and I have a nasty feeling it may never be!

Definitely a must play for any video game fan! I still have my old copy kicking around, though I have to play it on an emulator now as my Ps2 is on it last legs and my ps3 is constantly being taken by my brother to play CoD (this makes me sad ).

Though in all honesty I can't believe that it took them so long to get it up on the PSN. As far as I can tell Sony owns the rights to the game so why was it not one of the first to hit the PSN's classic collection?

loved that game! played it forever growing up

Quote Originally Posted by yuca247 View Post
    I couldn't believe my eyes this morning when I when to the Playstation store and noticed Legend of Dragoon for $5.99

One of my favorite RPGs of all time definitely can't wait to give it another round.
    *points to user name* Woot I've missed that game had it like 3 times disk kept getting lost broke etc

i got it and it is amazing, just killed Doel and was super surprised it was only 6$, 110% worth buying.

Asus Prime x299 | Intel i7-7800x | Corsair H110i cpu watercooler | MSI Sea Hawk gtx 1080 | 16gb DDR4 3000hz GSkill RGB | Samsung 960 evo 250gb M.2 + Samsung 850 EVO 1TB SSD | Corsair AX760 | Corsair Crystal series 570x case | Windows 10 Home Premium 64-bit | Acer 23 inch monitor 1920x1080 + LG 23inch 1920x1080 + Asus 144hz 1920x1080|

10+ Year Old Account
    I still have my old one sitting on my shelf next to my PSOne. Well, not next to the PSOne anymore as I took it out and just restarted FFVII.

Nostalgia at it's best. Two of my favorite RPG's from the PSOne days. All I need is Xenogears and I'll be set. Unfortunately Xenogears is damn near impossible to find.
    "There is no teacher but the enemy. No one but the enemy will tell you what the enemy is going to do. No one but the enemy will ever teach you how to destroy and conquer. Only the enemy shows you where you are weak. Only the enemy tells you where he is strong. And the rules of the game are what you can do to him and what you can stop him from doing to you." -Mazer Rackham - Ender's Game Orson Scott Card

15+ Year Old Account
    Hell it's been on the japanese psn for like a year no. Well damnit now I have to buy a ps3... damn whip smack.