Page 1 of 6
1
2
3
... LastLast
  1. #1

    Most Damage you did in a BG ?

    Hey guys I just did a turtle AV and did the most damage I've ever done in a BG on my fire mage :P

    http://i.imgur.com/Q6jv9.jpg

    So what's the most damage you ever did in a BG ?

    Post screenshots as well if you can :P

    P.S : I have no idea how to post thumbnails
    Quote Originally Posted by Melt View Post
    Funny thing. In Germany we translate scientist into Wissenschaftler. Translated word for word that would be "knowledge creator" and it shows very well why I stopped accepting science. They get paid for creating all these statistics. They have deadlines, they have people they have to listen to and they have to "strive for the next sensation".

  2. #2
    Did 12.7m in a 20 minute AV as a Frost DK once, no screenshot, though.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Vereesà View Post
    Did 12.7m in a 20 minute AV as a Frost DK once, no screenshot, though.
    Can't see how you wouldn't screenshot something like that :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Melt View Post
    Funny thing. In Germany we translate scientist into Wissenschaftler. Translated word for word that would be "knowledge creator" and it shows very well why I stopped accepting science. They get paid for creating all these statistics. They have deadlines, they have people they have to listen to and they have to "strive for the next sensation".

  4. #4
    The Unstoppable Force Hysteria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Dota 2 24/7 / PoE
    Posts
    21,494
    Quote Originally Posted by savvasp View Post
    Can't see how you wouldn't screenshot something like that :P
    Well some just don't care in most cases and quite frankly, You shouldn't.

    But that's just me.

  5. #5
    Field Marshal
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    51
    About 16 million in a AV turtle at the alliance base entrance as Boomkin.
    Shrooms + Starfall are lots of dmg if +- 30 allys gather in the same spot.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by -Alcatraz- View Post
    Well some just don't care in most cases and quite frankly, You shouldn't.

    But that's just me.
    Don't see a reason why I shouldn't tbh :P I like big numbers anw
    Quote Originally Posted by Melt View Post
    Funny thing. In Germany we translate scientist into Wissenschaftler. Translated word for word that would be "knowledge creator" and it shows very well why I stopped accepting science. They get paid for creating all these statistics. They have deadlines, they have people they have to listen to and they have to "strive for the next sensation".

  7. #7
    I would like to stll have screenshoots from my last pc Got some really nice SS from AV and IOC premades
    Loved by Few, Hated by Many, Respected by All

  8. #8
    gratz... seriously..

  9. #9
    7 million in a 20 min or so WSG. Nothing special but I think that's pretty good pressure for a 10v10, we did completely dominate though.
    One cannot simply quit wow his way into Mordor.

  10. #10
    did close to 20m on my priest multi dotting the shit outa everything in a av xD
    litterally didnt care at all about actually killing anything, just camp touch SWP camp touch SWP and so on and so forth lol
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    I literally die every time i see people using literally wrong.

  11. #11
    16.4 mil http://postimage.org/image/nl1avvqcl/full/

    I imagine 16 mil of that was one spell.

  12. #12
    Me: (im Mekkablast) http://imgur.com/NpwXW
    Random alliance in a turtle AV: http://i.imgur.com/JeAdb.jpg

  13. #13
    @OP : How could you do so much damage and so few killing blows ?

    Here's my record, in AV of course. Elemental shaman, 41 minutes fight.


  14. #14
    i.imgur.com/biu0L.jpg
    av premade
    16m dmg
    Last edited by jakeOsoproyo; 2012-05-05 at 09:46 PM.

  15. #15
    Not damage, but it's my new highest killing blow record on any toon. Second toon I've gotten Wrecking Ball in a random PuG now
    http://i.imgur.com/BJuWc.jpg

  16. #16
    Here's my best K:D ratio so far. I've gotten 55-3 on my Priest, too. That was a low level bracket, though.

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Ask View Post
    @OP : How could you do so much damage and so few killing blows ?

    Here's my record, in AV of course. Elemental shaman, 41 minutes fight.

    Dots + Spread

    ---------- Post added 2012-05-05 at 09:39 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Vereesà View Post
    Here's my best K ratio so far. I've gotten 55-3 on my Priest, too. That was a low level bracket, though.
    That's insane actually O.o
    Quote Originally Posted by Melt View Post
    Funny thing. In Germany we translate scientist into Wissenschaftler. Translated word for word that would be "knowledge creator" and it shows very well why I stopped accepting science. They get paid for creating all these statistics. They have deadlines, they have people they have to listen to and they have to "strive for the next sensation".

  18. #18

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by savvasp View Post
    Hey guys I just did a turtle AV and did the most damage I've ever done in a BG on my fire mage :P

    http://i.imgur.com/Q6jv9.jpg

    So what's the most damage you ever did in a BG ?

    Post screenshots as well if you can :P

    P.S : I have no idea how to post thumbnails
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DozTF3-4Krk

  20. #20
    8.62 million in a WSG. I'm not the type to cheese damage, graveyard camp or ignore objectives, though.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •