Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    5.000.000+/- during a 11min+/- SotA match on my hunter..
    I never had any AV Turtles/reinforcement battles on any of dps chars at 85. The last time I had one of these AV's, it was on my lvl 48 boomkin who did like 140k+ damage.
    9.000.000 healing done in a AV reinforcement battle on my lvl 85 Pala at the start of cata(in my leveling greens/blue's).

Ye.. not as impressive as the others listed here.

Quote Originally Posted by Amaranthkazzak View Post
    Think I watched that before actually

---------- Post added 2012-05-05 at 10:24 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Reith View Post
    8.62 million in a WSG. I'm not the type to cheese damage, graveyard camp or ignore objectives, though.
    Well it depends on my mood actually :P Sometimes I never GY camp tbh

10+ Year Old Account
    Meh I only really care about single target damage. Otherwise boomkins, fire mages, locks, spriests(sometimes) and HB spam frost dks will always get the top damage :/

Back in wrath I used to play aflli lock and always get top damage, just dotting ppl 24/7.
    Last edited by Snakez; 2012-05-05 at 10:32 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    11mil as Fire in a RBG WSG. Spreading combust ftw. I'll add a SS when I find it

Ive done close to 10m in an AV, it was pretty awesome.

erm, around 15 million if i remember right on my lock, AV were i keep pve affliction spec (so got soul burn SoC) turned into a turtle early on just spammed seed of corruption and soul burned seeds all game

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by savvasp View Post
    Dots + Spread

---------- Post added 2012-05-05 at 09:39 PM ----------

That's insane actually O.o
    Yeah I know the fire spec, but my question was more like, what's the point of doing that damage if no one dies of it ? PvP is about sending the meanies back to their graveyard so your team can make progress.

And I don't see what's insane about that screenshot you quoted. 5.7M in 27 minutes is nothing special, I regularly do 6/7M in shorter games.

10+ Year Old Account
    Back about a week or two after I got my Gurth and normal mode Bonelink Fetish... I had lots and lots of fun in Twin Peaks

For the red-headed step child of WoW's classes, I think I did good :P

edit: I don't wear resil.

Last edited by blabber; 2012-05-06 at 03:19 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    this probably won't be the most well described reply but during a bg I kill 9 out 10 hordies by myself on my protection pally while the rest of my team capped a flag...that group of hordies must have been seriously underpowered or or just plain terrible....honestly folks i don't how i did it....

I was in a massive 54 minute AV turtle abou a month ago. We formed a choke point @ the entrace into the first part of frostwolf village and farmed them there for a good 30 mins of that. I managed to pull ~14M on my Frost DK but there was an insane fire mage who ended up doign 24M

10+ Year Old Account
    Actually got this earlier today: http://i.imgur.com/Il5Hi.jpg
    I love when the Achievement getters que for wsg
    I'm just jelly of the boomkin in first place... hah!
    "Either you're a noob or a pro. That's life."

Deleted
    46 million against premade IoC.
    Sat in the ship cannon and kept shooting their keep when they were ganking people at the gy.
    Could have been alot more but it was hard to keep Hangar when they had rogues/druids taking them back for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Ask View Post
    Yeah I know the fire spec, but my question was more like, what's the point of doing that damage if no one dies of it ? PvP is about sending the meanies back to their graveyard so your team can make progress.

And I don't see what's insane about that screenshot you quoted. 5.7M in 27 minutes is nothing special, I regularly do 6/7M in shorter games.
    Well the thing is I got them low while some other people finished them off .

And the insane part was the K/D

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by savvasp View Post
    Well the thing is I got them low while some other people finished them off .
    PvP doesn't work that way. You just gave healers of the other faction an occasion to use their aoe heals, that's all.

And the insane part was the K/D
    47/1 is nothing special, especially with a DK. In the screenshot I posted I'm at 85/0, and I've done better.

Never checked my own dmg records, but saw in AV 23KK dmg comming from horde elemental shaman. We still won, but i was impressed. Although only thing i saw him doing was chainlightning spam.

12.4k million dmg as an arms warrior.. i believe it was back in season 9 i believe.

Quote Originally Posted by Ask View Post
    PvP doesn't work that way. You just gave healers of the other faction an occasion to use their aoe heals, that's all.

47/1 is nothing special, especially with a DK. In the screenshot I posted I'm at 85/0, and I've done better.
    Yes I know PvP doesn't work that way . I just didn't get the chance to kill stuff because I was mostly AoE'ing em down . We won easily anw and I locked down a lot of healers

47/1 actually is something special . Just because you've done better doesn't make other people bad

16M as fire mage in an AV turtle as alliance against germans (we were fighting most of the time near GY on the bridge)
    was lucky with some combustions and was pre cunning nerf (was using 2pve trinkets cunning and darkmoon card volcano).
    2nd had 8M, but we lost the game anyway though.

a bit off topic, Once had done 700k damage of 1 spreaded combustion in the first 20sec of a twin peak (when i died my recount was at 50k dps ).
    PvE tank with pocket healer made it possible to get this really high ignite

Half the time in BGs at the end I don't bother looking because the only interest I have is killing blows, even though that can be faked.

Other half of times I'm so angry with group I pay attention to chat to curse them out or tell them I hope their characters get cancer and die or something.

I have BG anger issues when people are stupid and act like they have ADHD :/