Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    10 million RBG WSG. BOOMKIN!!

AV, cunning and combustion spreading

did 50mil in av, was 4 of us vs a 25+ man premade
    Last edited by kpvols; 2012-06-24 at 05:22 AM.

Only 9M in Twin Peaks.

I bet I can significantly top that, if the I get the right BG. Howling Blast is probably one of the best spells to do this, maybe THE best.

frost dk 24mil damage in AV

img21.imageshack.us/img21/3696/rawrrd.jpg
    the healer i had que'd with dc'd & was booted within the first 5 minutes of this bg. so 24 mil damage was a surprise to me going solo
    it wont let me post the actual link =/ (cut off the http)

I have a screenshot of pulling 91 mill. can't attach a pic tho >.> AV 8/11/14

The highest damage Ive done was in an RBG as an arcane mage. I did 40million damage in a WSG match at 1800 mmr or so.
    The highest damage Ive ever heard done in a BG was a friend of mine who played a hunter last season in an AV match that was a turtle match, and aoed constantly on the enemy team. He got to nearly 100 million.

I have done over 70million as a gimicky thing in AV on my ret as well by simply just killing all the NPCs I could find, mainly in the enemy base, since they do not have resilience on them, so its just like a PVE situation, but I wouldnt count that personally.

The most healing Ive ever done was 63 million this season as an Hpal in a 2100 mmr/cr twin peaks RBG. I also did 160 dispels. Its my best game on record.

Roll tonk, go alliance/horde cave in AV and slay guards until game ends.

I once dominated an arathi basin on a twinked out hunter, having well over 250 kills and roughly 95% of all damage done.

7 millions .. warrior enrage!

Quote Originally Posted by deathworks View Post
    I have a screenshot of pulling 91 mill. can't attach a pic tho >.> AV 8/11/14
    Nice. Necro thread with a false statement.

Average bg is around 20m damage and cleave spam in bg's usually around 40-50m. No idea if I did more damage in a bg because I don't screen them that often.

Did 10 million in AV back in TBC once. Seed of Corruption in chokepoints OP
    While Diogenes was relaxing in the sunlight in the morning, Alexander, thrilled to meet the famous philosopher, asked if there was any favour he might do for him. Diogenes replied, "Yes, stand out of my sunlight". Alexander then declared, "If I were not Alexander, then I should wish to be Diogenes", to which Diogenes replied, "If I were not Diogenes, I should also wish to be Diogenes."

ive done over 60m in AV RBG as affliction. My job was to camp blacksmith and dot cleave with full mastery gems.

Going to lock this (it's 2 years old so numbers change).

Feel free to create a new thread on damage in BGs.