Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    Well, here's the implemented Enhancement Haste change:

Enhancement
    Flurry was reworked: After dealing a melee critical strike, your attack speed increases by 20%, and you gain 50% additional benefit from Haste granted by items. Lasts 15 sec, or until 3 melee attacks have occurred.

Quote Originally Posted by Delanath View Post
    Well, here's the implemented Enhancement Haste change:
    My fear is that this is as far as they'll go (at least during MoP anyways). 50% additional scaling with haste rating while Flurry is up. Really?
    3.1 Haste wasn't good enough => blizz gives melee hybrids additional scaling
    4.0 Haste was awesome (probably to good for blizzard's taste) => blizz removes that additional scaling (among other things)
    5.0 Haste is horrible => blizz reimplements additional scaling
    I feel like a yo-yo .
    Well, I guess that'll make haste roughly as good as crit ( if not better ) in MoP. Kinda hoped after their previous post that they would make us more dynamicly scaling with it though, but I didn't expect anything really anyways.

They brought back 200% spellcrit
    They brought back Static Shock through auto hits (Unleash Fury:Windfury)
    They brought back better haste scaling through gear

Plus we got Unleash Elements:Windfury (Flurry mkII), a haste buff we didn't have in wotlk.

We've still got 13% less haste through raidbuffs, but I could imagine haste climbing back up quite a bit with this change, even though the meassures they took are mostly reversals of previous nerfs, instead of new mechanics.
    Last edited by Omanley; 2012-06-01 at 01:53 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angoth
    I'm sorry that Blizzard won't just gift wrap awesome in a cup and let you drink your fill.

Ok this is just what i think enh need's and problem's blizz has made with enh and what is looking good so far. We need more damage, yes i know every dps spec say's the same thing but what enh is, is a gimped ele shammy with a auto attack and 2 melee attack's. Even with full BIS gear half heroic's(i stoped playing when the debuff was added) and a crazy amount of mastery my spells still only hit half as hard as ele's and ele is shooting LBs at 1.5 sec cast and have LvB. A good fix i see in mind for that is give us the FL 2 peace and the DS 2 peace as a baseline line effects, it is nothing game breaking. It was just fine when it was a set bonus it will be fine now. The int nerf for enh was a lazy way of fixing the fact that there was no wep's with usefull stat's like mastery, that is why thay where BIS it was not that we thot int was great for enh but it is still a usefull stat as a buff from. we also need the old call of flam talent and the new LL for aoe, having fire nova deal damage to the target it radiates from will work as a good filler and help aoe. I know we have a lot of spells i have 40 ish + keybind's but i think we need some thing to eat our useless mana, hell call it mana strike for all i care. I really dont see a need for haste to be add to our usefull stat's all that is going to do is reduce the amount if mastery we have, we ready need to much mastery and about 33% crit or more we dont need any more stat's, or find a better way of making it usefull with out changing fury just to forcing haste into our stat's. i really thing elemental blast need's to be a new spell for all spec's it just feel out of place as a new talent. I'm allso haveing mixed feeling about unleashed fury as a talent. I am glad we have a LvB with ancestral swiftness the other choices we have look kinda lame. I really dont see any good reason why LL does not have the 30 yard range with Ascendance up it's our main nuke. As far as Searing Flames go's i think it's fine just need's some work a one idea i have is for FS to stack and when you first cast FS have it give 5 stack's simple fix for all the Searing Flames QQ. Well that's all i can think of now, let me know what you guy's think.

Here's a solution: take stormstrike off of cd, lower it's damage and make SS consume ~25% mana. Now that mana pools are gone haste will allow faster mana regeneration in turn allowing more SS hits. This would also make PvP require more skill since you'd have to balance between healing and using SS.

And / Or
    They could change MW so that after every 5 hits we gain a charge instead of a chance. As well as buffing enhance LB so it's not abhorrent.

And of course like every other shaman has mentioned, take searing flames off searing totem and have the stacks applied through Flametongue and Frostband.

There's no way I'm paying more for this game when they can't use any of the money we pay them to make valuable changes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by loktargaming View Post
    Ok this is just what i think enh need's and problem's blizz has made with enh and what is looking good so far. We need more damage, yes i know every dps spec say's the same thing but what enh is, is a gimped ele shammy with a auto attack and 2 melee attack's. Even with full BIS gear half heroic's(i stoped playing when the debuff was added) and a crazy amount of mastery my spells still only hit half as hard as ele's and ele is shooting LBs at 1.5 sec cast and have LvB. A good fix i see in mind for that is give us the FL 2 peace and the DS 2 peace as a baseline line effects, it is nothing game breaking. It was just fine when it was a set bonus it will be fine now. The int nerf for enh was a lazy way of fixing the fact that there was no wep's with usefull stat's like mastery, that is why thay where BIS it was not that we thot int was great for enh but it is still a usefull stat as a buff from. we also need the old call of flam talent and the new LL for aoe, having fire nova deal damage to the target it radiates from will work as a good filler and help aoe. I know we have a lot of spells i have 40 ish + keybind's but i think we need some thing to eat our useless mana, hell call it mana strike for all i care. I really dont see a need for haste to be add to our usefull stat's all that is going to do is reduce the amount if mastery we have, we ready need to much mastery and about 33% crit or more we dont need any more stat's, or find a better way of making it usefull with out changing fury just to forcing haste into our stat's. i really thing elemental blast need's to be a new spell for all spec's it just feel out of place as a new talent. I'm allso haveing mixed feeling about unleashed fury as a talent. I am glad we have a LvB with ancestral swiftness the other choices we have look kinda lame. I really dont see any good reason why LL does not have the 30 yard range with Ascendance up it's our main nuke. As far as Searing Flames go's i think it's fine just need's some work a one idea i have is for FS to stack and when you first cast FS have it give 5 stack's simple fix for all the Searing Flames QQ. Well that's all i can think of now, let me know what you guy's think.
    Wall of text dude, try and use the "Enter" button in the future lol.

Mana being an actual resource is a possibility but would take alot of work and I'd rather see them fix our current specific problems since that would be more then enough. I like that mana only restricts healing.

It is true that we lack many melee abilities, but I think it would be fine if Shocks did a little more instant damage. They are even better then melee with their range, they just need a buff....maybe not as much as SS/LL but stronger. Like ES instant dmg buffed, and FLS periodic damage buffed.

I'd like to see our priority be like this: MW5>SS>LL>ULE/Shocks

Haste should effect more sources then passive damage.....like small cd reduction on SS/LL/ULE.

And for AoE, I'd like to see LL replaced with FN to spread FLS. Or just have FN as a targetable spell (hit all targets in radius cept initial one) that spreads its own unique dot that multiplies FN x2 each time. Would still have ramp up of ~8-10 sec to hit 4 targets, but not limited by single target abilities as much anymore.

I've had many ideas for SF/ST but I doubt we will see anything done for it.

ya im sorry for the wall first time posting and i'm on a shity laptop