Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by DStrux View Post
    No you guys are wrong, I dont JUST do WoW to show off... that would be daft. I raid because they are fun.... but dont for one minute tell me none of you raid for ONLY fun, ofcourse you raid for gear, to upgrade.. to be better, if you say you dont you are lying.... because otherwise why else would you FARM raids that you already beat? You beat so easily you can kill them with your eyes closed, yet you still farm the content... why? In most cases because you still need an item or two, or a friend does etc.... so dont try feeding me that crap please, its nonsense. We all want shineys
    The difference is that some people (you) want the upgrades for the "look", and some people want the upgrades for the "stats". Farming old raids is akin to farming consumables - it's a grind that allows you to beat the next challenge.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigercat View Post
    Don't use facts, they unsettle peoples' prejudices, and once that happens the flames start.
    Quote Originally Posted by krethos View Post
    Its Science, just ask Albert Einstien, he invented Space

Deleted
    Well i have played the beta several times, and every time played through the beta i felt excited. But of course i think there are missing aspects in D3 that you only get from WoW then i really dont know what to say. But if you have the money they are well invested, and you got to remember you only need to pay once, no monthly subscription.

Quote Originally Posted by DStrux View Post
    Been googling alot, silly stuff like "should I buy diablo 3" hoping for reasons why, because atm the only reason I am interested is simply because its a big title coming out and everyone is going on about it. I played the beta and to be fair didnt really give it chance, only had 2 abilities but it just seemed boring. I was barbarian and left clicking and right clicking on hundreds of mobs walking through them, just got boring fast. Seems to be a less skilled game than WoW and personally I dont like singleplayer RPGs where you spend hundreds of hours in, like WoW where you are able to show off your character n stuff, you cant in Diablo 3.. I know it has coop but its just not the same, so I never see the point in putting all them hours into
    Not exactly trying to flame the game, just giving my opinion on it to read the reactions and see if anyone can change my mind
    Here is a hint. Diablo 3 has servers with at least a 500.000 player capacity per continent or more : you will not be missed among the 4 million+ that will play it.

Yep, indeed Diablo 3 is one of those new kinda internet games where player numbers are irrelevant as you GROUP within 2 milliseconds after entering the game and your choice of content.

Think about that when you stand on a Fleet with 6 other server dudes seeking for a dungeon or battleground to pop up in 3 hours ... perhaps.

But on the other hand, if you want to find out what all the latest fuzz is about and how suddenly dungeon crawlers will be the new "IT" in on line games, well always glad to see u coming

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by quras View Post
    I knew I was not gong to get d3 but i just read the article on the front page that bosses will have an enrage timeand that just solidified why not getting D3 was the right choice.
    I'm not getting this "logic".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by quras View Post
    I knew I was not gong to get d3 but i just read the article on the front page that bosses will have an enrage timeand that just solidified why not getting D3 was the right choice.
    Get out of the D3 forums. All you do is walk around and try to talk down against the game and you never have supporting evidence. You really have such a boring life that you plague a forum for a game you don't like?

OT, the diablo series is progressively fun, just as WoW, you have to give it time.

Quote Originally Posted by Buckeye View Post
    Get out of the D3 forums. All you do is walk around and try to talk down against the game and you never have supporting evidence. You really have such a boring life that you plague a forum for a game you don't like?

OT, the diablo series is progressively fun, just as WoW, you have to give it time.
    I don't think time is a cure for the ailments that Quras has.

"Look at me I am cool because I hate a super anticipated and hyped game. This way I get more attention than the two friends I have at school."

This has been a thing on these forums since WoW lost a few million subscribers.

OT:
    Buy it. That simple. Sure, it may not make you dinner and give you a blowjob for that $60 but you will enjoy it longer.

As far as showing off your character, I felt pretty badass back in diablo 2 with my assassin in full Natalia's. Then, things got serious when I got my wrath claws and was able to perform a Barbarians whrilwind attacks. And there was nothing quite like a frenzy barb running around with Breath of the Dying - the screen floods with poison novas.

There's always status symbols in these games, if that is what floats your boat.

As for me, I'm in it for the fun.

Me and my friends are probably going to buy this game. =) I hope it's fun

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuger View Post
    I don't think time is a cure for the ailments that Quras has.

"Look at me I am cool because I hate a super anticipated and hyped game. This way I get more attention than the two friends I have at school."

This has been a thing on these forums since WoW lost a few million subscribers.

OT:
    Buy it. That simple. Sure, it may not make you dinner and give you a blowjob for that $60 but you will enjoy it longer.
    I didn't know this was a frequently occuring event. Can't stand when people like that plague a forum, especially if they're ruining the game for the uninformed.