Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    he certainly didn't ignore concerns.
    So if that's the case what's so hard about giving a clear answer to an easy question ?

Quote Originally Posted by whoranzone View Post
    So if that's the case what's so hard about giving a clear answer to an easy question ?

Because things are still under development. If he made the mistake of giving a "clear answer" people would carve it on gold plates and go to war over it if it got changed in the slightest. Every single time they have even said they would LIKE to do something if they could, people would seize that like a vampire, suck it dry, and cry to the heavens if it didn't happen exactly like they wished. So for safety's sake, he can only couch things in the most vague, general terms. Not so much his safety, but ours, since players have a coronary over pixels and programs in a video game. Srs bzns.

Which leaves you again at retarded generalized patronizing posts with a whole lot of nothing as content - basically like listening to political speeches.

Rule of thumb for the internet: Somewhere out there, someone will complain about anything.

So apparently we just spent an entire expansion with a bug making us lose out on 5% crit.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    So apparently we just spent an entire expansion with a bug making us lose out on 5% crit.
    I'm really hoping the fishing and farming factions are gonna be really fun and interesting because GC's posts have made it difficult for me to have faith in Blizzard's ability to make PvP balanced enough to take seriously again :-/
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Deleted

are you serious? i thought that bug was on the beta servers only.

10+ Year Old Account
    Warlocks have this issue as well.

Quote Originally Posted by lukesh View Post
    It better is only there o.o

Deleted
    I was going to bitch about needing to do 7/8 fights in arms to do competitive dps this DS patch, as I don't like to be carried (Ohhh fury warriors are bad this patch, just carry me plox ), so i choosed to carry as an Arms warrior... Even that being the shittiest spec of warrior IMO, it's clunky, doesn't feel right, sometimes overpower is wasted just because you just can afford to loose that rage loss going to battle stance and it's more usefull doing a slam+hs with inicite... So fury get nerfed every patch, since well, forever... We just can't be happy...

"Fury is being nerfed 5%, and OH WAIT we found a bug, since TBC, that is getting fury dps higher than expected, we nerfed that shit too, so Every balance we made for this patch, will put now fury on DEEP shit"

Not to mention the bad rotation we had on cata... BT-AnotherShit-BT-AnotherShit.... Wow, but that was actually BETTER that on MoP...
    Now your BT has a terrible CD, it doesn't fit well on the rotation, that "forcing 3 Cheap and fast Wild Strikes" just seems wrong, even more wrong on that lag on beta servers, the dmg seems a lot lower then expected... needing to go hit>crit>mastery to achiev some nice uptime of enrage, and well i could say that my DPS is terribad, but it isn't, because when i actually hit the execute phase of a boss, i dps like a bauss... As we can't use recount, i estimated a 150k-200k dps at execute phase... that shit is that powerful, i was criting with CS up about 280k, and without cs, 180k. That dps is easily obtained on execute phase, but i'm not seeing we pulling 40k's with this model at raids...

But the WORST, THE VERY BAD Change is... "Oh you don't generate more rage if you take dmg IF you not change your stance"... so this is fuckin great, i loose 10% damge over the board, for a litle extra rage if the fight has aoe ? Well if we are talking a fight like ultraxion at the end, it's ok we rise well our dps THAT moment, but it's a WARRIOR if you HIT HIM, HE GETS FUCKING MAD.. M A D Like a B E A S T, not "oh wait i need to CHANGE MY FRIGGING STANCE TO GET MAD AT YOU"... it was bad they reduced the rage income from dmg, but we could use Enrager just to get a litle more rage...

I'm just thinking of leveling a shaman and go pew pew... because all the "cool" stuff was for shamans this exp. OH and monks, they will be OP anyway AT LEAST the first tier to encourage ppl changing to them... because fun is not enough, needs to be OP for about 2 patchs so you NEED to have at least 1 at each roll so then they can nerf to be just a bit on top of every other class...

As i said with this model warriors will be in even deep shit as fury on early mop... you will need 2 most difficults stats on a exp. beginning, hit and crit, in mean time balancing exp, and getting some mastery... and haste well is welcome too...But fury isn't going to achiev good dps at the start, AS ALWAYS, because well, we are fury warriors we need crit to perform well, the worse is when we stated that agi and int get crit from their main stat, GC just said we can change class if we want base crit... BUT Well WE NEED THAT CRIT TO DPS PROPERLY... Our frigging mastery is based on Crit... I'm foretelling... we are gpoing to be like fire mages, we get lucky you do a nice round of dps, we get unlucky,well just shit happend... OH WAIT this is exactly the model of warrior atm... If you get lucky crits on your CD's, fucking great dps, if don't, just get the crits with cd's down... just leave autoattacking it will be easier to explain to your guildmates...
    Last edited by mmoc2164661685; 2012-05-09 at 10:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Brakthir View Post
    Vast majority? You do know that the vast majority of players are content and never even go on to the forums. Forum posters are the VERY vocal minority. probably like 5-10% of the total player base, MAYBE. So when you throw terms around like "vast majority", you're talking out of your ass.
    > Insults someone for making a baseless claim.
    > Makes a baseless claim.

Good job, buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    Do you lack basic reading comprehension?
    You realize this thread was created on the 5th @ 11:34 PM? And my post was on the 6th @ 05:45 AM?
    Then magically GC started actually do something on the 7th? My post was apt and correct during that time frame.

I'm also going to have to ask your question back to you: "Do you lack basic reading comprehension?"
    If you've read his posts from the 5th to the 6th you'd see that he did ignore and sidestep A LOT of issues, and it wasn't just one person's issue.
    It was collected issues from other Warriors who chose to post. All the OP did was sift through 39 pages and boiled it down to a bullet point format.

Also, I love being told to find a new class because I don't enjoy the fact I could macro all my abilities on beta with out consequence. That I would actually desire something slightly harder than a "12121" rotation as Fury, or that my Banners be useful for everyone including myself, or that they work on all raid mechanics.
    Last edited by LordSpaztic; 2012-05-09 at 10:47 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Vast majority? You do know that the vast majority of players are content and never even go on to the forums. Forum posters are the VERY vocal minority. probably like 5-10% of the total player base, MAYBE. So when you throw terms around like "vast majority", you're talking out of your ass.
    If they dont post or read threads, they are not even part of the vocal population to begin with.
    People take stupidity to a whole new level when they sit in front of a computer.

www.poepra2.com.br Um blog para quem prefere jogos multiplayer.

The vocal population is the reason why we can't have nice things.

Quote Originally Posted by dukin View Post
    recount
    You still can /combatlog though if you are really interested in some testing. Just wouldn't recommend it at the dummies in stormwind maybe.

Deleted
    Could we keep the aggressive tone down, please?

Quote Originally Posted by lukesh View Post
    Read your current tooltip for you warrior on live. If it says "xxxx amount of critical strike rating provides xx.xx% critical strike %" and that % is equal to your overall crit percent then yes, I'm serious.

I've looked through dozens of warriors' armories including my own on the client without battleshout and noticed that I have a total of about .5% or so critical strike more than what my crit rating for gear is giving me. That's what's made me come to that conclusion.
    Last edited by Flaks; 2012-05-09 at 11:54 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Quote Originally Posted by Mest View Post
    Could we keep the aggressive tone down, please?
    I agree, lets just chill and switch to the positive side... we are getting buffed

I'm sure someone will spin it and say we're getting nerfed, too.

Read your current tooltip for you warrior on live. If it says "xxxx amount of critical strike rating provides xx.xx% critical strike %" and that % is equal to your overall crit percent then yes, I'm serious.

I've looked through dozens of warriors' armories including my own on the client without battleshout and noticed that I have a total of about .5% or so critical strike more than what my crit rating for gear is giving me. That's what's made me come to that conclusion.
    Well I doubt that he meant on the live server. Would be quite funny though.