Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

How to pass some time before release?

With 8-10 days still to till release time (Depending on your time zone) what are you doing to pass the time? What games are you currently playing to take your mind of things?

I'm currently playing nothing, Nothing can keep my attention really :S

League of Legends mainly and my huge library of steam games to keep my attention if that fails, and the back up back up plan is Netflix!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dethavin View Post
    League of Legends mainly and my huge library of steam games to keep my attention if that fails, and the back up back up plan is Netflix!
    Ooooh, I guess i could try LoL been a while since i played that. Thanks for reminding me :P

10+ Year Old Account
    I for one try to sleep a lot XD
    And watching series, movies and whatnot. I should finish skyward sword though, such a slacker !

And the apartment has never been this clean and tidy before, ever... lol. And I am already a person who keeps it tidy etc :P

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm honestly not sure at this point, SC II has been frustrating and I've slaughtered most of my games so... I need a new game until D3

Deleted
    My exams start on the 14th of may and last til the 25th so im passing the time away by studying 9 hours a day

Titan Quest. Still awesome after all these years.

I cant stop looking at my calendar. I need this game to come out now.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuger View Post
    I cant stop looking at my calendar. I need this game to come out now.
    I know! It's painful to even look at the calender =(

10+ Year Old Account
    It's world championships icehockey at the moment, and I'm a big fan of icehockey. So the last week is easy!

I tryed starting some games like the Darkness 2 but meh ...

Anyone else feeling that burning urge inside when posting in threads like this? ^^

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cairhiin View Post
    It's world championships icehockey at the moment, and I'm a big fan of icehockey. So the last week is easy!
    They butchered that in in Finland with the ticket prices (190€ a piece, compared to the usual 40-60€) and the main channels not even showing the matches along with the most loved game caster in Finland working for a pay channel now. Not even going to watch the WC...

im mainly playing minecraft and wow, but its really taking some energy to stay interested :/

Deleted
    Just LoL really,don't have much else to play.The wait is brutal

Watched all 7 series of the Shield .......... Now I am trying to find something else to pass the time

10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure if serious

sleeping alot some hours of wow and watching lots of movies and series

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawwad View Post
    They butchered that in in Finland with the ticket prices (190€ a piece, compared to the usual 40-60€) and the main channels not even showing the matches along with the most loved game caster in Finland working for a pay channel now. Not even going to watch the WC...
    Yes it's terrible, I live in Finland. However Youtube + Chrome + Unblocker ftw. It's only streaming in 360 but it's better than nothing.

playing world of tanks atm. also have some work to do along a week

Terraria )

See, i bought the game the day it was released on steam( not much to do in it)
    Made a multiplayer server with 2 friends, we stayed up all night..and beat the game, we played it the next day, but then we were all burnt out. I didn't play the game until recently when i broke my thumb and shattered my knuckle (NO MOAR XBOX!!).

Tbh, the game is great atm. I'm going to burn out when i beat it but they made the game so much more interesting and challenging. Hardmode looks scary too...3 more bosses and tons of "mini bosses"