10+ Year Old Account

Question How much would you pay?

Today while finishing up lvling engi on my rogue i've been thinking about starting to sell professions lvling packs.So i was wondering if any of you could say how much gold would you give ,for example, JC,Engi,Alch,etc. lvling packs just so i could get idea for how much should i sell them.
    Thanks in advance.

B.E.R.T.H.A. yells: AFFIRMATIVE, CUPCAKE!

Deleted
    JC - 15k Engi - around 10-13. Alch - 8k I've paid 8k for alch and 15k for jc already

10+ Year Old Account
    I think someone on our realm was selling Alch leveling packages for like 5k gold. never seen any of the other 'packages'

Deleted
    Propably not a very good business idea. Most people will find the price to be extremely high even if it's very reasonable in reality and the rest propably want to get their own mats for thinking they can get it cheaper.

10+ Year Old Account
    coming from someone who has never paid more than 1k to level a single profession, I would not pay for it at all.

I prefer to hoard my money and not to waste it even though i have like 100k. and i guess there is just something about occupying the world and fuming because some bastard level 41 character took the last mithril node you needed before mithril nodes were scattered all over 1k.

but if i were to buy, depending on the profession, i'd say 8-10k would definitely be fair or more than reasonable for BS or JC, 6k for ENG (lets face it, it's practically a vanity profession nowdays but has its perks under certain circumstances), 2-3k for alchemy/inscription.

And well, enchanting... uh... shit should be expensive. maybe 15k.

Deleted
    I wouldn't personally. If I was looking to sell I'd probably price all the mats up on the AH and sell it for a similar price, all you're doing is providing the convenience of not searching the AH - and considering there are so many guides that list the exact mats needed to max out a profession I don't really understand why people would pay a premium for a "package", but that's just me... never seen it offered on my server.

Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    I wouldn't personally. If I was looking to sell I'd probably price all the mats up on the AH and sell it for a similar price, all you're doing is providing the convenience of not searching the AH - and considering there are so many guides that list the exact mats needed to max out a profession I don't really understand why people would pay a premium for a "package", but that's just me... never seen it offered on my server.
    I think you underestimated how lazy some people are these days. Although i wouldn't buy one myself I know plenty of people that would and already have.

10+ Year Old Account
    I used to sell Alchemy packs for 10k. I sold about 6 packs for that price so there is potential for doing this.

Profession packs sell a lot. Theres a lot of gold now. Just make it as efficient you can and double the investment as price. I did that and they sold.

Quote Originally Posted by Priestamgpwn View Post
    Today while finishing up lvling engi on my rogue i've been thinking about starting to sell professions lvling packs.So i was wondering if any of you could say how much gold would you give ,for example, JC,Engi,Alch,etc. lvling packs just so i could get idea for how much should i sell them.
    Thanks in advance.
    I've never seen any of them on my realm besides Alchemy which was an exception as he was only selling it to 450 this was just around the launch of catacylsm. But yea I've not seen this happen.

However, I've done something similar recently. I was sitting on this big stash of gold and was looking to level 2 professions for my druid alt. I thought 2 gathering professions would be the way to go. However, I realized what if i pay someone to actually go out and farm the mats for me. So I did. I paid someone 6K gold to farm me all the mats to level both Alchemy and Inscription from 1-525.

I actually had quite a few people that were interested in the deal when I had posted in trade chat. So yea. I've actually had people farm all the herbs for me but not seen anyone else do something similar. I am thinking of doing it again to maybe level BS.

But the only reason I did it was i didn't want to spend browsing the AH day and night

I wouldn't go above 5-6K thought for Alchemy and probably 4-5K for Inscription

Deleted
    More trouble than worth. Just sell the profitable bits.