Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitsuj View Post
    Yeah I know that these people who rate games and do youtube vids for money aren't supposed to be the best gamers in the world, so I can forgive the skill in game.... but you would think with all the advertising money you guys could invest in some decent computers for the videos.

As for first time playing, you guys were nearly level 30. No more excuses.
    Obviously, Kaeyi is making mad youtube money off of her 3k subscribers and can afford to pay for everything with it. I don't know why she doesn't have a supercomputer, tbh. I mean, she has to be making at least 10k a day.

Deleted
    I think it's Ascalon, not Ascalonion. O_o

Quote Originally Posted by Platinus View Post
    I think it's Ascalon, not Ascalonion. O_o
    http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Ascalonian_Catacombs

10+ Year Old Account
    i must say i was shocked at the textures in that videa.
    I mean, no offence but on my 5 year old pc it looks MUCH better on medium (my pc would get fried on high lol).

Anyway cool video, keep it up
    Warrior, getting my face smashed in because I love it

"The Perfect Raid Design Drawn by me .

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Delias View Post
    Obviously, Kaeyi is making mad youtube money off of her 3k subscribers and can afford to pay for everything with it. I don't know why she doesn't have a supercomputer, tbh. I mean, she has to be making at least 10k a day.
    Sorry, didn't mean to offend you.
    WoW Hunter WarriorPaladin Death Knight
    D3 Crusader
    Gw2 Lvl 80 Dragon Hunter, Lvl 80 Warrior, Lvl 80 Revenant
    Bnet GrapeSoda#1671
    Gw2 GrapeSoda.5980
    Hit me up, let's play.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Delias View Post
    Hahaha :3

Some people seriously have a warped perception of how much money YouTubers earn. Try $1 per 1000 views as a start mark for most you-tubers that pays for software. Not hardware.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    On the 8th day, Einstein created the mute button, and he saw it to be good.

Seriously? Who is the tranny sounding fem-like voice on this thing? It's horrible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by brickerz View Post
    On the 8th day, Einstein created the mute button, and he saw it to be good.

Seriously? Who is the tranny sounding fem-like voice on this thing? It's horrible.
    how inappropriate but I'm gonna die laughing anyways.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow... a lot of people posting in here are ass holes... i thought they were fine apart form video quality (don't really care that much, doubt you have a super computer, very few people really do...) i thought they were pretty good though!! Keep up the good work!!
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Youre in the mmo forums and you find mmos boring, Im heading on over to the twilight forums to add my unecessary and shallow 2 cents.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Durzlla View Post
    Wow... a lot of people posting in here are ass holes... i thought they were fine apart form video quality (don't really care that much, doubt you have a super computer, very few people really do...) i thought they were pretty good though!! Keep up the good work!!
    Thanks, I have a really bad pc I need to upgrade, being a student that takes time so I am just doing the best I can with the equipment I have

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KaeyiDream View Post
    Thanks, I have a really bad pc I need to upgrade, being a student that takes time so I am just doing the best I can with the equipment I have
    lol i don't blame you i'm a student too, and having no money you can actually spend blows!!
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Youre in the mmo forums and you find mmos boring, Im heading on over to the twilight forums to add my unecessary and shallow 2 cents.

Quote Originally Posted by KaeyiDream View Post
    Welcome to 80% of Americans, the other 20% bitch about you not having money.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.