Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Polaroidsupercolor View Post
    He murdered 77 people.
    Yeah so? The law cannot be bent due to emotions. I get that you might be infuriated/frustrated or w/e by this, but the law is there to be followed always, not to be ignored on whims.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Naraga View Post
    Yeah, good luck with your North Korea goals of 2012.

And still he deserves a fair trail, just like everyone else. As I said, good luck with your North Korea goals of 2012. You would fit in perfectly.
    Someone i know lost a loved one there. This has nothing to do with North Korea, Yes he's had his trail. But for them stretching it out like that just for money while he enjoys the attention. In my eyes is inhuman.
    You dont know me, so dont judge me.

Someone i know lost a loved one there. This has nothing to do with North Korea, Yes he's had his trail. But for them stretching it out like that just for money while he enjoys the attention. In my eyes is inhuman.
    You dont know me, so dont judge me.
    I judge you by what I know from you, and you just said to dump the entire justice system and implement some sort of dictorial judge who can trow you into jail without trail, because he thinks you did something horrible. You are inhuman.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Naraga View Post
    I judge you by what I know from you, and you just said to dump the entire justice system and implement some sort of dictorial judge who can trow you into jail without trail, because he thinks you did something horrible. You are inhuman.
    my exact words are ' for them stretching it out like that to just make money' mean something else then to dump the entire justice system and implement some sort of dictorial judge. Honestly.

Because he killed 77 people and the scale of it makes the trial long...

my exact words are ' for them stretching it out like that to just make money' mean something else then to dump the entire justice system and implement some sort of dictorial judge. Honestly.
    Your exact words were
    I honestly can not believe they even give this person a trail

But for them stretching it out like that just for money while he enjoys the attention.
    They aren't stretching anything. Cases like this just take a while, nothing strange going on there.

Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    They aren't stretching anything. Cases like this just take a while, nothing strange going on there.
    'twas the first thing they said when the trial began - the sheer scale of this will make it a very long trial

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hezo View Post
    The guy did what he felt was necessary, gotta give him props for that. Probably wasn't the best way to state a point though.

I think it's funny that people call him a terrorist, sure he's a mass murderer but he's not a terrorist.
    How is he not a terrorist, he killed 69 civilian people for his political and religious views.
    I thought I did, but apparently I don't

If you die you die but if you don't die you still die.

Quote Originally Posted by Edison View Post
    How is he not a terrorist, he killed 69 civilian people for his political and religious views.
    For a lot of people these days, the word "terrorist" is reserved for Arab Muslims.

15+ Year Old Account
    Unfortunately, he won't get a trial. He'll get the facade of a trial, the media has made sure of this. For a real, fair, trial it would require an impartial jury. With the amount of media coverage his actions have earned, I don't believe such a thing exists at this point
    Theron/Bloodwatcher 2013!

Quote Originally Posted by Alsompr View Post
    Teasing, misdirection. It's the opposite of a spoiler. People expect one thing? BAM! Another thing happens.

I'm like M. Night fucking Shamylan.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by saffi View Post
    Yeah so? The law cannot be bent due to emotions. I get that you might be infuriated/frustrated or w/e by this, but the law is there to be followed always, not to be ignored on whims.
    He claimed war against muslims so could he be convicted as a big time war criminal aswell?

/brainfart

---------- Post added 2012-05-07 at 05:47 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Hezo View Post
    I think it's funny that people call him a terrorist, sure he's a mass murderer but he's not a terrorist.
    Troll much? Terrorists pretty much spread terror with killing and blowing stuff up, right? =D

Someone who kills 69 people in cold blood and bombed the government buildings leading to another 8 people losing their life, is completely sane ?
    He's not criminally insane.

Quote Originally Posted by Papalenin View Post
    So would you be giving him "props" if he had murdered members of your family or friends? This post reeks of racist and xenophobic undertones. Also, he was absolutely the textbook definition of a terrorist. It's real funny how a christian can't be labeled a terrorist in the minds of some people.
    How do you look at Nelson Mandela? He's basically the same kind of guy (even though many choose to ignore that part).

Its a trial because they are tryig to figure out if he had he network he claims to have around him.

THe media is also playing puppets to the guy. The trial + media circus was what he wanted to get his world view across to get it known world wide. ABB has basically played the system against itself, and as mindless sheep we all follow. It shows how gullable human beings truly are, and the whole "I dont want to live on this planet anymore" becomes more and more true.

Quote Originally Posted by Edison View Post
    To be a "Terrorist" he would have to have committed those crimes for the primary purpose of causing terror, fear, or panic.

The word gets thrown around a lot these days, most of the time incorrectly.

I believe that once the full effects of the dysgenic immigration polices take full effect, Brevik will be lauded as hero. That is not to say that I approve of his actions; they were morally reprehensible. But history tends to forgive the moral atrocities committed by ideologues if their cause was on the right track, which brevik's certainly is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by takaja View Post
    I believe that once the full effects of the dysgenic immigration polices take full effect, Brevik will be lauded as hero. That is not to say that I approve of his actions; they were morally reprehensible. But history tends to forgive the moral atrocities committed by ideologues if their cause was on the right track, which brevik's certainly is.
    How do you figure his "cause" was right? He shot 70 people to death and claims it was necessary. He's a racist and that's blatantly obvious. I don't think history will look back and say: "Oh he was crazy and what he did was bad but he had a point."

"Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the Galaxy lies a small unregarded yellow sun. Orbiting this at a distance of roughly ninety-two million miles is an utterly insignificant little blue green planet whose ape-descended life forms are so amazingly primitive that they still think digital watches are a pretty neat idea."

Wow there's people in this thread that apparently agree with his views.

Well that's terrifying.

Quote Originally Posted by Falkus View Post
    How do you figure his "cause" was right? He shot 70 people to death and claims it was necessary. He's a racist and that's blatantly obvious. I don't think history will look back and say: "Oh he was crazy and what he did was bad but he had a point."
    Read my comment carefully before spouting off at the mouth like that. I said that the dysgenic effects of immigration will culminate into an eruption of hatred against western civilization and a general downtrend in productivity. We cannot expect populations with an IQ below 90 to maintain western civilization. There is no precedent for it, and an IQ sub 90 renders one pretty useless as a mathematical and verbal reasoner. How are buildings supposed to be built and maintained, shops to be operated, products to be shipped from A-b, and deals to be negotiated, if the IQ of the population resembles that of children? It's insanity.

Europe is lost. Brevik was wrong to murder, but history will laud him.

He must rot away in a single cell, till he dies (which is probably going to happen). Probably will go mad before that. The less you talk about him, the less popular his "ideas" will be. He must be removed from spotlights. Sadly, trial is going to take a lot of time.

To Takaja

Europe is only lost in the minds of mad radicals. Your blabla about IQ is not even funny, nor is it based on facts.