Poll: Which game?

Page 1 of 8
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account

Most excited you've ever been for a release?

As far as I remember - yes!

Deleted
    While I've been playing the diablo games for as long as I can remember I'm not overly excited to be honest. Sure I'm looking forward to it and I've bought the CE but the game I looked forward to the most in my entire life was without a doubt Hellgate: London. Dear god I wanted that game so badly it hurt! I remember reading about it a year or two before it came out and waiting like a child before christmas. The first and so far last time I've been that excited for a game, nothing has even gotten CLOSE to it again.

Other games but I'm looking forward to this one (just not as much as I'd like).

as far as which game (since you asked)? Recently it was for Mass Effect 3.

10+ Year Old Account
    Skyrim tbh, was so excited...you have no idea.

Skyrim for me. D3 isn't that hype-worthy to me, I am more hyped for TL2!
    ◕ ‿ ◕ uguu~

D3 for me, only thing that might compare would be LoD release or Brood War

haha, many years back, pokemon gold/silver!~

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Godsmack241 View Post
    haha, many years back, pokemon gold/silver!~
    Yep that one was huge.
    And I wasn't disappointed, one of the best games ever.

I was reallllly excited for Cataclysm, but I find that I am way more excited for Diablo.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's tied to a game called Dead space II but yes I'm overly very excited for this game =)

Deleted
    Has to be starcraft 2. I pre-ordered it 3 years before it came out! The website I ordered it from said it was six months from being released when I placed the order so I waited...checked after six months, the release had been put back another six months...that kept happening for 3 whole years! But my god when I first turned on the game after it finally game, that wait was well worth it!

Deleted
    Every wow expansion really, it is allways extremely fun in the beginning

Skyrim definitely, followed by Star Wars Battlefront 2 (I pre ordered it 6 months earlier roflmao) xD
    I would say Diablo instead of Star Wars Battlefront 2 but I haven't played any so I have no idea what to think of it or I don't have that nostalgia hype from it. Therefore I don't want to be TOO hyped.

Difficult to judge which game I was most hyped about. I'm definitely hyped for D3, it's going to be great. But... Most hyped? Don't think so. Not sure what it would be though, haha.

I was pretty hyped for Skyrim, SWTOR, Cataclysm... Oh actually, I think I have the answer.

Mass Effect 3. Ridiculously hyped you have no idea. It lived up to all of my expectations and more. <3

15+ Year Old Account
    The burning Crusade.
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

Deleted
    Most anxious to play a game was most likely command and conquer tiberium sun, but then again I was like 10ish.

Deleted
    Ive never been as excited for a release then The Burning Crusade! You have no idea hhow exidet i was!

every time a new fifa comes out... most exciting time of the year in terms of gaming.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think I was more excited for Skyrim than D3, but D3 does come somewhat close to the same amount of hype.