Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    They obviously have not the smugness and self-gratifying being that is David Cameron.

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    The article doesn't say why or where he took the plane, which isn't surprising given the source.
    Reading skills are hard I know He had to fly to Pairs to thank campaign contributors or some such uber important event.

"He made the 45-minute flight to address supporters at an open-air concert in the capital after spending the evening in his home town of Tulle, in central France"

That is from the Daily Mail article listed as a source for the Blaze report it say a similar thing just not as concise.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...=feeds-newsxml

Maybe a better source for you.

Hahah you bitch about my reading skills for not reading something besides what you linked? Seriously?

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Hahah you bitch about my reading skills for not reading something besides what you linked? Seriously?
    You are the who claims the article did not have the information. Maybe read the whole thing next time.

As I said, if you would have read, I copied it from the daily mail because it was written in an easier to understand way. But again those reading skills.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    He ran saying he would take trains like a normal person HOURS after he was elected he hoped on a 20k an hour private jet.
    Wana ride private jets FINE maybe don't say you won't take them then.

The bold part made me LOL so Law makers should not have to follow laws? /facepalm
    Show me the train that goes to the US and you got the train he can take for those things. Do you seriously expect him to take a train everywhere around the world? He may take the train for regular things, but not major meetings far away.
    "Only Jack can zip up."
    The word you want to use is "have" not "of".
    You may have alot of stuff in your country, but we got Lolland.

Quote Originally Posted by Mandible View Post
    Show me the train that goes to the US and you got the train he can take for those things. Do you seriously expect him to take a train everywhere around the world? He may take the train for regular things, but not major meetings far away.
    Yes I expect him to take a train EVERY WHERE in the world......

A rally for campaign supporters in Paris is not a "major meeting far away".