Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Stood in the Fire LegendaryDude's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gobnobbla View Post
    Started graying when I was around 8-9, now I've got a noticeable amount of white-silverish hair. I'm 15 currently...
    Try to make the best out of it! My aunt and uncle were born with completely gray hair, and the both managed to get some really cool hairdo's with it

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Im 31 but have the genetics i wont go grey but white and it is starting. Blond to White .... not much of a jump
    Last edited by Azragarn; 2012-05-07 at 01:21 AM. Reason: spelling issues

15+ Year Old Account
    lol. Noticed a few gray chest hairs but nothing on my head yet. My dad is 57 (almost 58) and his hair is still as black as ever.

Quote Originally Posted by strombae View Post
    no but its natural apparently everyone over 20 has 1 grey hair on their body
    Now...to find it.

10+ Year Old Account
    18 and no gray hairs , probably because i'm so young tho
    I thought I did, but apparently I don't

If you die you die but if you don't die you still die.

my mom started graying at 20. my dad still isn't graying yet and he is 48. i passed 20 and didn't gray so i am hoping its a good sign that i inherited my dad's genes and i will be grayless at 50 just like him. please god i hope so.

Deleted
    No gray hair here, age: 23.

But, funny thing about my hair is that I had a lot less hair when I was 16, than I have now, I have got like really a lot now!

10+ Year Old Account
    I have a few on my head, a couple in my goatee, random ones sprout up on my arms. I'm 26. I attribute 99% of them to stress

have a grey spot on one side of my jaw....but ill be bald before my head goes grey

I haven't seen much gray hair, but I've been getting white hair since I was 16.
    I'm going to be 22 this year, and I'm wondering about the jump from black to white, kinda hoping I'll find some gray hair somewhere in the bunch... I want shades of gray to dot parts of my head.

It happens to everyone eventually. I like the look of it so I don't plan to dye mine any time soon even though it's more of a salt&pepper look right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    45 and some steel gray started showing about age 32

10+ Year Old Account
    Not me, but I know some Asians that have silvery gray hairs, I guess it's genetic or something.

15+ Year Old Account
    Had it since I was 9ish, always had that Clooney look going on. My grandfather was 100% gray by the time he was 30, Im 29 and almost there myself.
    Was hit with a nerf bat!

I like the posts about stress causing grey hair lol, stress does not cause hairs to grey.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

Herald of the Titans Ron Burgundy's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    I like the posts about stress causing grey hair lol, stress does not cause hairs to grey.
    what did u just say?

Milk was a bad choice.

2013 MMO-Champion User of the Year (2nd runner up)

My sister is 15 years older than me and ended up going to school at roughly the same time as the guy who would one day be my high school principal. I dug out one of her old annuals, and say a picture of him, at 17 years old, with WHITE hair. I'd always thought he was way older than he was because his hair was white, but apparently it was just a condition he had, and one that he didn't pass on to any of his 3 children. It just happens sometimes, apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgundy View Post
    what did u just say?

he was already greying in the first picture, hes a man of that age where if it had already started 4 yrs later it could be much greyer
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

I started both losing hair, and getting gray hair, in my mid-20's. I'm now 34 and mostly bald on the top of my head with some strands of pure-white hair on the side.

I blame my parents...and tell them that often.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    what do you mean "already" ? I'll be 65 in June, and my hair is all white !
    Remember: Ignorance can be corrected with a little instruction.
    But, Stupid is forever.