Can There Be Duplicate Classes In D3?

Getting really excited about the upcoming Diablo game and so are my friends and I was just wondering, if we all enjoy playing the same class such as the Witch Doctor will all 4 of us be able to play the Witch Doctor at the same time or will it be similar to games like Trine where you can only have 1 person designated to a class at a time? I've been searching on google and could never really get a clear answer.

I've never played any of the Diablo games but I have seen my dad play the first 2 when I was a kid and he was never connected to the internet or anything so I could never really tell if there were duplicate classes in the previous ones.

Thanks.
    "And if my heart should stop, keep me alive for a minute, I want to see if a curtain drops"

~La Dispute

Yes, you can class stack as your heart desires

Deleted
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfRbswMOVmU

That should answer your question, short version is yes.

Deleted
    You can class stack as much as you want, and you get separate loot so that shouldn't be a problem.

Deleted
    The only disadvantage is if you are loot sharing (choosing to give loot to your friends class and receiving it in return so you both get the maximum loot you can for your class). But that's a personal disadvantage, there is no game-limitation to class structure in a group.

Edit: didn't read post properly (delete this my post if possible please ^^)