[Solved] Two GCD Macro question

Ok, my understanding is that two GCD abilities won't fire in the same macro (please correct me if I'm wrong). However, if one of the abilities is still on its own cooldown - or unable to be cast yet, will the second one fire?

For example, let's say I'm an Arms Warrior and I want to substitute Execute for Slam in my priority/rotation when mob gets below 20%. If my macro is:
    /cast Execute
    /cast Slam

Will it skip the Execute due to the mob being above 20% and cast Slam, or will it just not fire anything?

Another example would be something like
    /cast Black Arrow
    /cast Arcane Shot
    where if the Black Arrow's 24 second cooldown hasn't completed yet, it fires an Arcane shot instead.

Thanks
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

they won't work, it will try to cast the first spell and when it fails the macro ends

Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    Ok, my understanding is that two GCD abilities won't fire in the same macro (please correct me if I'm wrong). However, if one of the abilities is still on its own cooldown - or unable to be cast yet, will the second one fire?

For example, let's say I'm an Arms Warrior and I want to substitute Execute for Slam in my priority/rotation when mob gets below 20%. If my macro is:
    /cast Execute
    /cast Slam

Will it skip the Execute due to the mob being above 20% and cast Slam, or will it just not fire anything?

Another example would be something like
    /cast Black Arrow
    /cast Arcane Shot
    where if the Black Arrow's 24 second cooldown hasn't completed yet, it fires an Arcane shot instead.

Thanks
    That would just make people use maximum 5 buttons for their whole rotation

Arms would need 3 buttons lol
    You are evil like...a hobbit!

Quote Originally Posted by zoefschildpad View Post
    they won't work, it will try to cast the first spell and when it fails the macro ends
    ok, thanks
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.