Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    I have never played a Diablo game other than beta and I am fully aware of what I am getting into. You think people would buy a game without even looking into it just a little bit?
    Yes they would. As other said im wondering how many people will play a bit and quit it dissapointed cos its not 2nd WoW. And good cos WoW is WoW and Diablo is Diablo, 2 different games.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deeply-Fried Orange View Post
    I'll go ahead and assume that more than 2/3 of those four million people got no idea what Diablo is all about and are just expecting something like WoW.
    It's just a tabletop hack&slash. Big wooo.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Moshic View Post
    It's just a tabletop hack&slash. Big wooo.
    How on earth is it tabletop? A tabletop = boardgame. A game on top of the table.
    It's a hack 'n slash rpg though.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    How on earth is it tabletop? A tabletop = boardgame. A game on top of the table.
    My monitor is on top of me desk, tabletop enough for me

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Come on it couldn't have been that hard to see what he was saying. Fucking camera angle geez.

10+ Year Old Account
    The beta was horrible i might wait the extra month for the bargain bin
    If everything I do is wrong then by god ill do it right

Quote Originally Posted by rogas View Post
    guess they will know soon enough ;-)

i'm just wondering .... why didn't they make it like a second wow?? with endcontent and such?
    but there is end content, it's called inferno

---------- Post added 2012-05-07 at 12:23 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Carrotpie View Post
    I am gonna laugh my ass off if blizzard fcks up at the last moment and ruins diablo 3 crushing the dreams of all its fanboys. And ofcourse make fun of the people saying it would be better then wow. Wich it wont because diablo sucks.
    mister, you can fuck off of this topic at the speed of light, bye.

10+ Year Old Account
    Loved (old)WoW, but that was the only Blizzard product that even slightly interested me.

I'm sure it's crowd will enjoy it, but not going to be a huge hit.

I signed up for the Annual pass because FREE GAME Tried the Beta and I like the concept! Quick action gameplay with cooperative and solo play. A great game to get out of the drag and do something else for an hour, maybe 2. Gonna have such a blast playing this with friends hanging out in Mumble.

Also I liked how the story was presented in the 1 act we got to play in Beta. I'm also pleased to hear that there's multiple difficulties because I thought the Beta presented was a bit easy.

Quote Originally Posted by Primernova View Post
    Loved (old)WoW, but that was the only Blizzard product that even slightly interested me.

I'm sure it's crowd will enjoy it, but not going to be a huge hit.

You're going to be very surprised if you don't think D3 is going to be a massive hit. No other game coming out this year has a chance in hell to top it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakhath View Post
    You're going to be very surprised if you don't think D3 is going to be a massive hit. No other game coming out this year has a chance in hell to top it.
    So wrong. Even Black Ops 2 (which I despise) will just smash, compared to D3. For PC, maybe it's right, but only because PC is so bad in terms of making profit, that only Blizzard games are making some noise.

Deleted
    I'm closing this, we have plenty of threads of general discussion about whether people like the game already as well as threads about how big the game will be and so on.