Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by shimargh View Post
    for you, as you said, and other ppl who think alike.
    remember, tho, that legacy was a main feature in the game(and they even said that they wouldn't put a LFD), they didn't just decide to put and put aside some other feature, they wanted that form start, and that is a design choice, ppl who are mad with a "design choice" should not play the game or just dont whine or rant about it (i'm not saying that you're whining), even more if the feature is "optional".

IE, i hate wow pet battles, for me it's a waste of effort, like you said about legacy, but i wont play wow anymore 'cuz some of their "design choices" (lately almost all) are just dumb to me. so i don't play it.
    Indeed that was only my opinions, im not imposing them as a fact...

and im not "MAD" with a design choice....
    like i said FOR ME if legacy was there from the start it would be a great and fun thing, but after 4 months and 3 lvl 50´s before the legacy system was expanded i have no interess in Legacy anymore...i just want to do things with my main....
    having mail-Ah-test dummies-repair droid in your ship is all good but the new things in the legacy will only improve your leveling chars....
    how many chars can you lvl before you get bored?
    i want to pvp, to raid and do flashpoints, and like i said even on THE ONLY heavy server on Europe its a pain in the ass just to get a group for a flashpoint...

Xrobar said in hes post that he rather quit than having a cross server pvp/pve.... im on the oposite side... when i leave work and get home(around 22h) the server is almost empty....30minutes to get a pvp queue is kind of frustrating...
    I log on WoW and in 30m i´ve done a raid, or 2dungeons or alot of pvp....
    and yep im in a guild in TOR but most of my guildies just log to raid and log off for almost the rest of the week...

TL;DR : If legacy was there from day 1 would be great....4 months later is jus a waste of time/resources...

but again its only my view of the game

Quote Originally Posted by jayinjersey View Post
    So here is my question:

What will you do when you transfer and find your legacy name is already in use on another server?
    Pick some other legacy name? Dont see the problem with it....

---------- Post added 2012-05-07 at 10:48 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by rdj View Post
    If you don't have any perks, how can you say you miss them? I guarantee your leveling would be much quicker if you had stuck with your legacy and received all the companion buffs. You fly through stuff and your companion is so OP it's not even funny.
    1st, I said I DONT miss perks.
    2nd, why would I level faster? To breeze thru content to lvl 50 and having nothing to do? No thnx, I rather take it slow, its the journey what is fun, not destination.

Because something is better then nothing. How is that hard for you to figure out?

People like the extra races, extra buffs and small conviences the legacy system offers. None are SUPER essential but all are pleasent. Noone wants to grind all tnhat out again.

Plus there is the nice RP feeling and random attachment one is bound to have. Many sane people bought this mmo over others because it has a real story not just mindless quests and grinding like almost all other mmos (That includes WoW's uninteresting/boring quests)

Legacy is important to me because I can use my opposite faction main to craft things, and send credits to my opposite faction alts, and soon and so forth.
    The presence bonus is nice. And I'm attached to my characters. I can't play a game unless I feel attached to the character. It's the only reason I transferred all of my WoW high level toons to the last server I settled on. It bugged me badly not to consolidate them. A bit of OCD, I guess.
    So I can't reroll and abandon what I've done. I've unsubbed until server transfers happen. My server is very nearly dead. I can't get flashpoint groups going. Last night I was on at prime time, there were 30 people on fleet. Most of them were 50 and apparently waiting for PVP queues.